Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck paying for postage to mail shit....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Chicken George, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

in zenyths scam section i think it had a thing on mailing..the write the address you wanna send it to as the return address blah blah..well here is another one thats a bit more secure...

write the address you wanna send it to on the front. for the return address you can put yours or not its up to you..now where the postage would normally go write "FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND". they will send your stuff for free..i guess its taking advantage on the blind people but what can you do. my friend has sent over 10 packages big and small that way..all arrived safely and he even shipped some over seas...so it works. only one out of the 10 packages took more then a week.

word use dat...you can also do the ever so popular elmers glue over the stamp so it can be reused but that still cost 32 cents in the first place.blocka blocka

mo scams from yo man...jason x

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i scam to send out my zines. but i'm not telling anyone my secrets.

3. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

where the party at!? girls is on the way where the bacardi at?! models and models talking all of that....duh nuh duh nuh blah!

good looking out chicken. im gonna send a package today

4. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

you can take the stamp and not lick the back of it. take a little elmers glue and dilute it a little and take a paint brush and run it over the stamp. in the letter let the receiver know that you did this and he will just have to soak the envelope in water to get the stamp off the envelope with no postage mark over it.

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

sounds likea lota work for 34 cents.
    get a job,hippy.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I read you can do this, put the adress of the person you want to send it to on the place for the return adress and the return adress in the normal spot, then drop it in a mail box (not your own mail box retard) they will see it has no postage, so they will return it to the return adress, which is actually where you want it to go.

7. TOY

TOY New Jack

yeah, why so much trouble for 34 cents? i just use my mom's stamps. thats free

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

id rather pay the 3.45 to ship a package priority, than loose a shit load of flics due to being a cheap ass.

back in the day i used to have the fed ex mailing codes for all the major record labels. that funded my tape trading for years.

9. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

yea i just pay for postage as well..im just saying it can be done for those who dont wanna pay. im dumb im all about scamming free food that cost like 5 dollars but then ill buy a shirt for 110 dollars...makes no sense sometimes but oh well not like its my money.

10. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

I dont think that sending a letter to your friend by not stamping it and putting their address in the return spot works.

If theres a stamp they return to sender no problem, if there isnt they send it 'postage due'..in orer to get your letter you have to pay the postage price.

That scam is old as fuck, I first read it in my Abbie Hoffman book (yeah, the USA-loving, soon-to-be-Army kid owns and enjoys Steal This Book) so I guess the post office figured it out.

[This message has been edited by mapo wc (edited 08-28-2001).]

11. miz303

miz303 Banned

.......swishballz in your face....63

12. man with the yellow hat

man with the yellow hat Member

man shut the fuck up!!!!!!

ur so annoying, htis is y the board is going to shit... someone ban this fuck..

13. drinktheblood

drinktheblood Member

you better hope no one figures out who you are because you have a serious ass beating coming...

14. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

i dont get it

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I read this thread at round 2 or 3 yesterday night/this morning
    I went to bed and had a dream that some one threw a newsweek magazine at me, and on the cover there was a close up of a package, and on it was written
    FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND
    The headline read 'Protect yourself from the new generation of mail scammers'
    It was really really wierd....