fuck painting in the cold

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

it hovers between 5 to 0degrees celsius at night here,

so no probs...i got respect for people back home painting

in -10 shit.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

^Pretty amazing, considering he's been dead for over a year...

haha, it happend about 4 years ago i believe.

but you gotta understand that time is nothing but the book ends of life to an international man of leisure such as myself.

hell yeah it sucks. when i was a kid jolt, grey, hate and desk started a crew called kmh, kold metal hell, for just that reason. every time i paint freights in the cold it brings back memories and the 'ol dead finger tip. ouch....

You know what? The cold isn't the problem for me, as long as it doesn't get rediculously cold. The problem is the other weather, like snow or wind or rain. Snow makes it too hard to get around , plus the trail that follows you around. Wind (really windy) makes things hard and about 10 degrees colder. Rain? Just ask V- City heads.

Originally posted by seeking

i got spoiled by livig in the south these past few months... fuck painting in the cold.

fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it...

and ive got a toothache too.

fuck that also.

big up tim hortons.

pussy. and what, Tim's is only in canada, righteous being. i used to get free custom (i'm talking CUSTOM ) sandwiches and the like from the one by my house 'cuz my boy worked there. pussy.

Originally posted by effyoo

You know what? The cold isn't the problem for me, as long as it doesn't get rediculously cold. The problem is the other weather, like snow or wind or rain. Snow makes it too hard to get around , plus the trail that follows you around. Wind (really windy) makes things hard and about 10 degrees colder. Rain? Just ask V- City heads.

word, rain is def a bummer. i've had to bring towels to yards and take breaks of up to an hour and re-dry and shit. the pacific northwest rainfall yearly sucks, and at the same time there's a plethora of chill spots, once again, fucking bummer.....

i miss new mexico, but there's no where near the yards, and street bombing is practically dead, except for a few of us die-hards. i'll stop whining....

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by seeking

haha, it happend about 4 years ago i believe.

He died in 2002. Dave Thomas RIP Homie...A true "No Limit Soldjah"

Archived