Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck painting in the cold

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Mar 1, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i got spoiled by livig in the south these past few months... fuck painting in the cold.
    fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it...

and ive got a toothache too.
    fuck that also.

big up tim hortons.

2. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

more than testicle related pain?

Oh and seeking move to a sunny country.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Tiiiiiiimmays!!! wheres yg blood when you need him?

4. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

see you muhfucker, shit's not cool mang.

why is it that exempt bitches wanna feel a johnny when said fool's engaged already?

5. deft

deft New Jack

just did a fill in and a threw thowies tonight, 42 degrees according to the CitiBank LCD lol....rusto with stocks/fats all the way

6. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

It was snowing here today....I dont get how some people manage with the snow and painting...doing anything in 20 degree weather just isnt worth it to me...

8. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

try doing a full colour on a ladder on a cold day and its rainign all day and every line u have to do u have to dry the wall down. then it goes sunny when u nearly finish your piece and stays sunny for hours.
    ANGER!!!!:mad:

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

it hovers between 5 to 0degrees celsius at night here,
    so no probs...i got respect for people back home painting
    in -10 shit.

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

did you get my stuff in the mail, seek?

11. sneak

sneak Guest

i have to contend with fucking english weather.

12. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

i'm glad my finger healed and didn't fall off from my frostbite. anything below 25 sucks, but anything below 10 is stupid. especially when your painting for 2 hours.

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

do any of you have barely any skin on your fignger you paint with? cause my finger has been like this for 2 weeks.

14. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

TIMMY HO's!!!!

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest