fuck off back to chocolate land, you nigger

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

"Go back to Africa with your tribe the Mao-Mao's"

That was said by bus driver to a friend of mine that has dreads....

key: My friend is white

the mao-mao's where a group of people in kenya, that fought back against the british attempts at colonization.

basically britian just sort of took it over, stole their land, and forced the people into serfdom. alot of them werent feeling this. they became the mao-mao's. it was like a secret army, sort of like the klan, but black, and without robes, so not really like the klan at all, but more like a secret army.

this bus driver was obviously feeling rather cocky, probably after a long night in front of the discovery channel.

amusing none the less.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

this bus driver was obviously feeling rather cocky, probably after a long night in front of the discovery channel.

amusing none the less.

Especially when the slur is directed to a white kid

Originally posted by space base

I have a couple black friends. I always call em niggah/nig/nigger. They used to get mad about it at first, but now they'er cool with it.

no their not.

No no no. This isn't ignorant. This is healthy. Personally I am tired of people tip toeing around shit or being overly sensitive to issues. I'd rather be addressed as Cracker, Honkey, Clearwater, or White trash than be called Buddy or Sir or Mister by some one that isn't really feeling that. Fuckin slantys.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

No no no. This isn't ignorant. This is healthy. Personally I am tired of people tip toeing around shit or being overly sensitive to issues. I'd rather be addressed as Cracker, Honkey, Clearwater, or White trash than be called Buddy or Sir or Mister by some one that isn't really feeling that.

word, the only way for amerikkkans to get over racisim is humor.

so these two honkeys, a carpet surfer and a nigger walk into a bar...

Archived