fuck new years thread

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

from my reply on boogie hands' pro new years thread

i hate new years. fake party night. its like the night for people who are afraid to party the rest of the year and there is so much pressure to have an awesome time. so i stay in and go to bed early knowing i get it in the other 364 days a year..

whos w/ me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I feel that, In the past I built it up soo much then ended up going home thinking. "If I had got that little bit more fucked up" or "I should have hooked up with that one real nice chick"..

The last few years I have been planning more low key events and enjoy it alot more.

Last new years I worked untill 2 and got paid about $75 an hour. Then went to have coctails with my sister. Even though I have a whole bunch of rawkus trashy and slutty NYE storys, that was one of the nicect yet.

i once had fun on new years. it involved a drug you snort off of a broads ass. that was good. its not going to happen this year though. but fuck it, its just another night. i get thrown every other saturday night, what makes this one any more special? shit we dont even go out till 11:30-12:00 anyway.

i'm gonna spend it w/ my recently divorced friends. one is an incredibly knowledgeable pyro so that should be fun. the other is good at starting fights. so that should be fun. i probably won't get to make out with chics, but i'll blow stuff up and probably fight about how somebody looked at my boy wrong and he'll make it a race issue and it will go downhill really fucking fast from there.......