fuck mother's day.

DR+DELUSION

yeah. it's 3 am. i have to complete 4 small canvases tonight. one is for my mother, who is a cunt and doesn't deserve a gift. psyche. i love you mom. the other 3 are for a posh female friend's mom. they are portraits of her fifi dogs. all pomeranians. all named after designers (coco, luis, and gianni). and i have 3 hours to complete these paintings. fuck mother's day. at least i'm being paid well. cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your life must really suck because you hate more than anyone on this board...but thats what gives you your unique trendy 12oz character..you stand out above the crowd and will carry the 12oz torch of hate to your grave....

congratulations DR DELUSION you have made it!!!!!

edit * s

your mom will probally end up bailing your hating ass out of jail one day if she hasn't already, if not, oh well.

i luv my mom, shes insane, most redheads are...but she put up with A LOT of shit when i was a kid.

i got my mom this funny ass card from walmart, just a bunch of cartoons in underwear.

much love to all the mamas

Guest blame

my mums not that technologically savy, so i was thinking of opening her up a hotmail account as and saying happy mothers day....hahahhaahah no i ended up getting her a new cell phone.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

yeah. it's 3 am. i have to complete 4 small canvases tonight. one is for my mother, who is a cunt and doesn't deserve a gift. psyche. i love you mom. the other 3 are for a posh female friend's mom. they are portraits of her fifi dogs. all pomeranians. all named after designers (coco, luis, and gianni). and i have 3 hours to complete these paintings. fuck mother's day. at least i'm being paid well. cool.

Why are you always angry about something? And why do you always go to great lengths to prove yourself on the internet? You're a suburban-dwelling artfag sissy that paints pomeranians and flowers for crying out loud.

Um, let me tell you why I'm justified in saying I hate my mother.

1) She forgot to pay the bill on a storage unit containing all of my deceased

father's things. They all got auctioned, and now I have nothing of his.

2) She has sold property of mine (a four-wheeler) without asking.

3) She's diabetic and didn't take care of herself when I was a kid, and

I can't remember how many times I had to call an ambulance because

her ass was in a hypoglycemic fit.

4) Numerous cases of verbal and physical abuse warranted only by her

anger with my father at the time.

Now let me tell you why I don't say I hate my mother.

Regardless of how fucking stupid the woman can be, she's been there

when I really needed her. She set me off on the right path as a kid, no

matter how difficult life may have been (or may still be.) Even though I

don't live with her, I know that if things went sour, there would always

be a set of clean sheets and a warm place for me to sleep in her house.

My gf and I went to my moms house yesterday because we couldn't be there for the actual mothers day but I cooked her dinner and brought a card and a botle of wine.

My mom is the uber-mom. She's makes mad cash selling $20,000 paintings to rich yuppies, smokes pot with me and my gf, likes Larry Clark's movie KIDS and takes me out clothes shopping when i come home to visit.

I love my mom. Happy mothers day

Originally posted by LENS

My gf and I went to my moms house yesterday because we couldn't be there for the actual mothers day but I cooked her dinner and brought a card and a botle of wine.

My mom is the uber-mom. She's makes mad cash selling $20,000 paintings to rich yuppies, smokes pot with me and my gf, likes Larry Clark's movie KIDS and takes me out clothes shopping when i come home to visit.

I love my mom. Happy mothers day

you little spoiled bitch!:lol:

Archived