Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck mother's day.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DR+DELUSION, May 9, 2004.

1. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

yeah. it's 3 am. i have to complete 4 small canvases tonight. one is for my mother, who is a cunt and doesn't deserve a gift. psyche. i love you mom. the other 3 are for a posh female friend's mom. they are portraits of her fifi dogs. all pomeranians. all named after designers (coco, luis, and gianni). and i have 3 hours to complete these paintings. fuck mother's day. at least i'm being paid well. cool.

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

your life must really suck because you hate more than anyone on this board...but thats what gives you your unique trendy 12oz character..you stand out above the crowd and will carry the 12oz torch of hate to your grave....

congratulations DR DELUSION you have made it!!!!!

edit * s

3. krie

krie Guest

Gift Voucher this year..

4. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

i'd like to thank my fans. uh. yeah.

5. Tre$Loco$

Tre$Loco$ Member

Fuck you! I love my mom, go call your mother right now and apologize you heartless prick. Goddammit! do it, that wasnt even funny.. fuck

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

please...:rolleyes:

7. Tre$Loco$

Tre$Loco$ Member

8. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

hi tres loco. your username and signature are rad. tee hee.

9. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

im getting aim right now

10. 8onus

8onus Banned

your mom will probally end up bailing your hating ass out of jail one day if she hasn't already, if not, oh well.

i luv my mom, shes insane, most redheads are...but she put up with A LOT of shit when i was a kid.

i got my mom this funny ass card from walmart, just a bunch of cartoons in underwear.
    much love to all the mamas

11. Aerosol.Haze

Aerosol.Haze New Jack

i hate my fucken mum but she still gets a present, she provides me with a roof and food

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Don't be a faggot, your mom should slap the shit out of you...

13. blame

blame Guest

my mums not that technologically savy, so i was thinking of opening her up a hotmail account as and saying happy mothers day....hahahhaahah no i ended up getting her a new cell phone.

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

http://www.midre.com/ihuc/sb2k/images/grot-milf01.jpg'>

I thought this thread was about something
    else... then I remembered what today is.

P.S. Fuck anyone who says they hate their
    mom. I'd slap the shit out of you for her if I
    were around...

15. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Why are you always angry about something? And why do you always go to great lengths to prove yourself on the internet? You're a suburban-dwelling artfag sissy that paints pomeranians and flowers for crying out loud.