'fuck me' boots

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah tease.. nice shit man.. :lol:

aser, yeah dawg i took your advice but i don't know if i'm 'over' her yet, more like trying to find excuses to get her outta my head... fug it, finding excuses is mad fuckin fun.

yo doom, funny you should say that coz next step is introducing a video cam for a little amateur butt plundering... yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

that's gone way into the stands...

UP !

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Still stuck on the ass huh??

Beat it up man..............

yo i dont think i'm ever gonna get over it mang.. hahah anyways she's down so i'ma get all up in that. :eek:

where the fuck is frink at these days ?

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by avils

yo i dont think i'm ever gonna get over it mang.. hahah anyways she's down so i'ma get all up in that. :eek:

where the fuck is frink at these days ?

Dunno about frink mein! I do know that if she's down then there is no reason that you shouldn't do it!! Even if you get back with your girl and need to lie about where you're going to pull it off!! Is this girl fresher than your girl but you're just stuck in love with your chick or what??:confused:

this goddamn fucken shit is just off the hizook.. i've got women rubbin their pussies all over me !!! i shook up the world.. me ! weeeeeeee !!

i'll get a photo of her in them boots with a gee on and make sure yall can see the tat too... then it's kind of like 'art' isnt it ??

sex !

Guest JESSE JAMES

YO THE OTHER NIGHT WE WERE OUT AND MY BOY REFERRED TO SOME CHICKEN'S FOOT-WEAR AS "FUCK ME BOOTS" WHICH I'D HEARD MAD TIMES BUT NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS UNIVERSAL. THERE'S NO SLUTTIER PEDI-APPAREL THAN THOSE KIND OF BOOTS... BUT THE ONES THAT ARE MADE OUT OF LIKE STRETCHY FABRIC INSTEAD OF LEATHER ARE BEAT IN MY BOOK. PLEASE REPRESENT PROPER LADIES! IT'S ALSO WEAK WHEN THE CHICK HAS A CHUNKY CALF AND THE ZIPPER ISN'T ALL THE WAY UP... I DON'T KNOW BUT I NOTICE THAT SHIT... ANYWAY ABOVE AND BEYOND BOOTS I ALWAYS TRY TO GET CHICKS TO KEEP SOME ARTICLE OF CLOTHING ON WHEN I'M GOING IN FOR THE KILL... I NEED EXCESS VISUAL STIMULIZINATION WHEN I GET MY PORK ON AND THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE SKIRT PUSHED UP OVER HER BELLY OR THE HIGH-HEELS IN THE AIR...THAT'S LOVE!

i have a pair but wear them almost never.. but i make it so i dont look trashy.. my friend on the other hand looks like a skanky hoe... she like attention i guess... so when she wears em out i yell "fuck me fuck me"...

Originally posted by JESSE JAMES

IT'S ALSO WEAK WHEN THE CHICK HAS A CHUNKY CALF AND THE ZIPPER ISN'T ALL THE WAY UP... I DON'T KNOW BUT I NOTICE THAT SHIT...

aaaaahhahahaha! sausage legs!!! i notice those things too. i mean, if your legs are fat, dont even try to look good in "fuck me" boots. it look plain tacky. and to think that the girl that is trying to fit into the boots thinking that no on is going to notice that the zipper is ready to bust open. :lol:

Guest ceasoner

As long as they dont know about each other your all good.

I mean why have one when you can have double the fun.....

Archived