FUCK JOBS!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea well ive never had a job before and i need money to spend on weed and shit like that but i fucking hate interviewing and shit....anyone got advice on like first jobs, jobs that dont drug test, jobs that are relatively easy and pay over 7$ an hour?? any information at all...i seriously need to get my ass somework

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

O YEA...nice suggestion swif....

i would work at pizza hut only theres no pizza hut around for miles...and im in the city too

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SenorSeven

moe for someone who complains about others putting their business on the net...you sure seem to do it quite often...cant even figure out where to apply for a fucking job on your own...jesus what has the world come to.

i dont complain about that....im complain when 12oz members act like they are 1-800-my-husband-beats-me-with-a-golfclub telephone operators

those McDs people DONT LOOK REAL!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

You apply for jobs that drug test??? Fuck there is some weird shit going on in America.....Wouldn`t that be a blatant wavering of your rights and shit.......Fuck em if they want to give you a drug test set up your dealership in there foyer........Even get their employees addicted so there wont be a problem with selling there.......Show those capitolist fuckers:D :D

hahah smuggler

over here all the stoners work at fast food. they are the cogs that drive our conveniant food supplyers hard into the night! they are the back bone of the grease consumption industry, both working there and eating there. rock on your stoned freaks. me, i leach off mum and dad. but its not what it once was. im in your position, not because i need weed (that shit is evil) but because i need money to suppost my belton addiction and i need money to pay off loans that i took to support my belton addiction and plus mum and dad are shitted at me. see we are all in the same boat.... muther fuckers!

Archived