1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK. Im a stupid.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Jan 27, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

FUCK. Im a stupid.

Discussion started by JoeyLawrence - Jan 27, 2002

yeah so its saturday night. Im sitting in my room drinking absolut and reading juxtapoz and this fly canadian girlie walks in my bedroom. shit, ok so i got the candles burnin and the bebe posters flossin. im in my dope ass chill gear and shes smellin like a rose. but then she wants me to go to some party with a bunch of art fags and i was like, nahhhh im just gonna sit home and read and draw tonight. shes like cool, see ya and sorta storms outta my apartment. i go downstairs and my roomates are just sittin on their lazy asses watchin some 007 and were like, yo dude you are dumb she just stormed outta here hella pissed. i was like fuck. anyways im sitting here now on my frfiends shitty laptop drinking vodka and splash and listening to that smashing pumkins song, "zero" on repeat. im a stupid. fuckin stupid. shit. aww well i got gucci sunglasses and she doesnt. haha fucker. Yo in other news i recently acquired alot of fuckin alcohol. i got a fdridge full of guiness and absolut. i need some nyquill and a 7up to top off the night. Fuck you all.

---PopGunWar. 87.4%drunk.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 27, 2002

i should be out bombing tonite but im too tired

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop 12oz Member

qwertyuiop - Replied Jan 27, 2002

"nahhhh im just gonna sit home and read and draw tonight. "

haha, that sounds so loserish

qwertyuiop - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. DankLordz

DankLordz 12oz Senior Member

DankLordz - Replied Jan 27, 2002

ef that man. id rather draw than party with some lame artists anyday.

DankLordz - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. professor poopatronic - Replied Jan 27, 2002

yeah i'm cool i belong to the gucci sunglasses club. go paint you fucking looser. you have to pronounce it like i spelled it- looser sounds way cooler that loser.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 27, 2002

i dont see why ur stupid........? yu were fukkin tired and didnt feel like goin , so you didnt, you got a comfy place to chill with some booze........hell sounds like she's the one whose missin out

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 27, 2002

but art people are ssoooo interesting and have such great personallities, right on par with actors.....i dont blame you there but damn, sometimes you have to make a few sacrifices.....if i can handle frat boys after a six pack you can handle some art fags.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 27, 2002

unless she was goona have sex with you after.........then u r stupid

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jan 27, 2002

popgun....dont tell me that you have turned to the infamous nyquil and 7up now?? you are soooooo EMOOOOOO! :p

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Jan 27, 2002

Dr.Love aka Secret

You're not stupid. Besides, when you act on your impulses while drunk, you'll probably regret what you did the next morning. Then you're gonna go through that awkward phase and think to yourself "Man, she's a fucking slut" and avoid her.

:p

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Jan 27, 2002

haha devilush....hahahahaha fuck. im gonna go buy some blue curacaou' (sp) and some dramamine tonight. and fuck i want some amaretto sours. fuck. yo call me up im "hella" bored. hahaha

and secret....you never called on friday whats that shit. haha shiiiiiiiiiiet you be flyin away i bet.

and PROFESSOR POOP! i will bro i will. ive been too fuckin busy though. seriously shit is hectic. but yo im gonna be flossin some new gucci fades this week! haha word. did bitchmaid adrian get at you your 3 large for thejacket? fuckin knife that kid. i swear to god dude knife his ass.

popgunwar watchin stlouis win. 76.8%fade.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages: