FUCK. Im a stupid.

JoeyLawrence

yeah so its saturday night. Im sitting in my room drinking absolut and reading juxtapoz and this fly canadian girlie walks in my bedroom. shit, ok so i got the candles burnin and the bebe posters flossin. im in my dope ass chill gear and shes smellin like a rose. but then she wants me to go to some party with a bunch of art fags and i was like, nahhhh im just gonna sit home and read and draw tonight. shes like cool, see ya and sorta storms outta my apartment. i go downstairs and my roomates are just sittin on their lazy asses watchin some 007 and were like, yo dude you are dumb she just stormed outta here hella pissed. i was like fuck. anyways im sitting here now on my frfiends shitty laptop drinking vodka and splash and listening to that smashing pumkins song, "zero" on repeat. im a stupid. fuckin stupid. shit. aww well i got gucci sunglasses and she doesnt. haha fucker. Yo in other news i recently acquired alot of fuckin alcohol. i got a fdridge full of guiness and absolut. i need some nyquill and a 7up to top off the night. Fuck you all.

---PopGunWar. 87.4%drunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

yeah i'm cool i belong to the gucci sunglasses club. go paint you fucking looser. you have to pronounce it like i spelled it- looser sounds way cooler that loser.

Dr.Love aka Secret

You're not stupid. Besides, when you act on your impulses while drunk, you'll probably regret what you did the next morning. Then you're gonna go through that awkward phase and think to yourself "Man, she's a fucking slut" and avoid her.

:P

haha devilush....hahahahaha fuck. im gonna go buy some blue curacaou' (sp) and some dramamine tonight. and fuck i want some amaretto sours. fuck. yo call me up im "hella" bored. hahaha

and secret....you never called on friday whats that shit. haha shiiiiiiiiiiet you be flyin away i bet.

and PROFESSOR POOP! i will bro i will. ive been too fuckin busy though. seriously shit is hectic. but yo im gonna be flossin some new gucci fades this week! haha word. did bitchmaid adrian get at you your 3 large for thejacket? fuckin knife that kid. i swear to god dude knife his ass.

popgunwar watchin stlouis win. 76.8%fade.

Archived