fuck..i have to stay up for 24 hours tonight.

CRAMPS

since being laid off work...i have been doing NOTHING...and its great but schools starting up and im here falling asleep at 5 am and waking up at 3 pm..

so tonight im gonna fix it with everyones favorite ALLNIGHTER!

but its shit because my favorite picture site consumptionjunction is down...and..well everything els has been explored...

is there any sites you guys go to for HOURS of midnight entertainment? cuz i need them...dear god i need them.

first of the red bull down...five more to last me...and alot of coffie to go..help me fellas:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok 4 hours of photo shop is...done with...and an interesting pic that came with it..

now im off to my local coffie shop to smoke a shit load of american spirits and drink coffie till my eyes stop having that "dry" feelling"

baah ill post the pic later

Originally posted by CRAMPS

is there any sites you guys go to for HOURS of midnight entertainment? cuz i need them...dear god i need them.

your already on the site which works.

1. go to a bar until 2 a.m. then pop some no-doze and kick it with toothless jack down at the rail yard

2. catch some tags

3. arm yorself with a camera, go for a walk and get some flicks

4. write the great american novel

5. hunt cats

6. clean your apartment top to bottom

7. take up astronomy

8. clean your car

9. call everyone on your phone list

10. buy a fish tank

11. hang out at the local taco truck and learn espanol

but if you're gonna clean at all, do it in a non-conspicuous manner because if someone sees you cleaning stuff at 3 a.m. they'll think you're some massive tweeker and call the cops. I would (think you're a tweaker that is....not calling the cops)