fuck hotmail.....rant

boogie hands

what the fuck is wrong with hotmail....big corporate giant microsoft cant even make a decent e-mail service??? first it was responding to emails....whoops....unexpected error, time to shut down....unexpected error my ass, shit happens 9 out of 10 times. no i cant even open my hotmail account without it freezing my computer....oh well, i guess all those emails i needed to send out will have to wait until microsoft decides they want to make a decent email service....how microsoft ever cornered the computer market is beyond me....its like a little retarded boy having run over the entire buisness world....

....hotmail is about as homosexual as arguing about sigh biting geso and grey....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

....hotmail is about as homosexual as arguing about sigh biting geso and grey....

no shit dude, i stopped using hotmail a long time ago. i signed up with some free webmail service, but got fucked over when something happened with their server. all my saved email was deleted.

www.gmx.net

Germans know how to make a free high quality, reliable email service, and KEEP IT FREE. (they delete your mail every 30 days)

10mb

nice interface

extremely reliable.

if you dont mind shelling out $ www.apexmail.com By far the best email provider Ive tried. (i used it untill it became a paying service on Jan. 15 2002)

hotmail is bad bad bad.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Bad news Ink...

Dear GMX member,

as you are a user of our e-mail services, you might know that GMX is a company based in Munich, Germany. Despite the international reach of the Internet and irrespective of globalisation our user statistics reflect the fact that we are a German-based company: More than 97 percent of our members state that German is their mother tongue.

In view of the global nature of the Internet we have so far offered our main features in various languages. However, the design, the host of features and security standards of our multi-lingual website are no longer state-of-the art and do not meet the high standard we set for the German site. From an economic point of view it seems not reasonable to us to adapt our multilingual webpages. For this reason, we have finally decided to give up the international versions as of January 31, 2002.

Please be informed that your e-mail address is still available after this date. You can use your adress under the same domain as in the past. You can further use an external mail program or enjoy the whole range of features GMX offers on the German website. Maybe you take this as an opportunity to brush up your knowledge of German a bit.

Guest wakassOATH

yea man i have the same problem .. real gay i though it was my computer though

my probs with hot mail...

1..the second i try to reply . i get a error and it closes the broser.. so i gotta copy the persons email addy and then go to compose and paste it then type

2..erorr shit in the middle of typing (always in the middle of a long email)+closes the browser

3.. when i pres send .. the piece of shit always gives me a "the page cannot be displayed" bull shit .. so i have to press "back" and when i do, i go back to the email i had just typed and all there thats there is the persons email address and the message part has majicly been deleted (fukin pisses me off after a 2 hr email)

all i can do is keep on copying my emails after i type a bunch .. and then type more ,, then copy and so on.. hot mail is a piece of shit especially when you cant type that fast

ink, sonik....

i don't have your email address anymore..

hotmail fucked me and deleted all of my saved messages, so i lost all my addys..

drop me a line soon

hotmail blows donkey knuts

Tesseract - Yeah I know about GMX doing that..i really dont mind using a German email though.

"Maybe I'll take this as an opportunity to brush up my knowledge of German a bit."

:idea:

Are2, I just got that new email after my old one was deleted so ill hit you up today:dazed:

Archived