FUCK HIPPIES!!!!

REGULATOR

FUCK THOSE DISGUSTING TARD HEADS!!!

i was walking around chinatown today, and this relly ugly hiippy bitch walks right near me, and she has more armpit hair than my dad...it was fuckin disgusting, and she stunk like shit..what the fuck is wrong with people?!!? regulator has now found a new group on which to hate...FUCK HIPPIIES!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seno.oner

i listen to alot of hippie music like phish and the grateful dead and all that shit, but i dont dress like id be one, my hairs not long, i take showers, i just like the music.

i got nothign against hippies...my parents were hippies...i have alot of freinds who would fit into the "hippie" catogory....non of them stink or have arm pit hair...well the guys do but thats normal..ide personnly rather hang out with a hippie than some white wanna be master pee..any mother fuckin day....

Guest platapie

hippie hater sence day one. i have no idea why i hate them so much i just do. and maybe im being a smal mined asshole(like jocks teaseing goths) but fuck all that. the hate is strong in me.

dude you hate hippies? come to muthaphukkin boulder colorado. we've got hippies pouring outta alleyways like no tomorrow. course these hippies drive landrovers and wear northface shit. but they're stinky, pot smoking, dread-headed, hypocrites. i fucking hate 'em. east coast hippies. in it for fashion or something. fuck 'em.

hippie holocaust--death by stereo.

Hey man one of the best parts of living in boulder is the hippies. They are nice. Only the homeless ones stink. But seriously most hippies are cool and dont smell bad. I see lots of people that smell like shit that arnt technically hippies. Although i do think its nasty when girls dont shave their arm pits.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Although i do think its nasty when girls dont shave their arm pits.

this is the main reason i dont like them...they dont shave......women arent supposed to look like bigfoot...im a hater, who cares

Guest PHYNE

yeah the whole not shaving the pits is crazy yo,girls got more hair then me hahaha they still stink but yeah SOME are cool but i have yet to meet any of them hahapeace:crazy:

the real hippies who know what they are on about,, are clean, thats a personal choice (all clothes are from thrift stores, usually boycott mcdonalds and nike due to the abolishing of rain forrests, and child labor

i knew this girl who would go as far as to go to not eat at well known places to suppourt little places which is fair enough

there all about equality and helping people and protesting for whats right against the corporate big heads.

a lot of people see me as a hippie...but im not...im nothing....i fall in no medium of classification...more people should do that

all the hippie/ragga type people i know are dirty fucks

i tell them this all the time

my one friend is fucking nature boy

-he has spikey long dread things

-he hasnt showered in a good 6 months

-hes vegan

-he doesnt use deodorant

-and has a huge lack of hygeine altogether

he smells bad

You guys are being ignorant jerks! This girl's appearance bothered you so much that you had to run to 12 oz with your bullshit double standards and prejudices?

I shave my legs, but every time I pick up a razor I am angered at myself for succumbing to this stupid standard. Every time I see a girl who doesn't shave I feel happy that she's doing what she wants with her body.

grow up and learn to appreciate people for who they are.

Plus, how many times do you walk past someone totally drowned in Eternity for Men? Is that better to you? If smell bothers you so much why don't you hate these guys - or the beer soaked gutter punks?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

what's wrong with you dude? they don't care about their image or maybe dont like cutting their hair. I admit it is nasty but you dont have to touch it or anything. You sound like a close minded whoreface to me dude.

thats exactly what a damn dirty hippy would say.

fuck does hippy shits.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Plus, how many times do you walk past someone totally drowned in Eternity for Men? Is that better to you? If smell bothers you so much why don't you hate these guys - or the beer soaked gutter punks?

i do hate them....i hate everyone...but hippies, drag queens, dikes on bikes, tranvestites, and other assorted freaks top the list....

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by cheifblame

the real hippies who know what they are on about,, are clean, thats a personal choice (all clothes are from thrift stores, usually boycott mcdonalds and nike due to the abolishing of rain forrests, and child labor

i knew this girl who would go as far as to go to not eat at well known places to suppourt little places which is fair enough

there all about equality and helping people and protesting for whats right against the corporate big heads.

and all in the mean time while fighting for rights there driving there polluting land rovers ,andbeing hipocrites...;)

Archived