FUCK HARDCORE DANCING SHIT

CRAMPS

so last night i went to see the dillinger escape plan, it was tight.

the opening band was "bad acid trip" they were fucking funny grind core, and the front man is a riot.

the misery signals or something like that..basic jud jud hardcore.

the ZAO..they were fucking great...exept for the harcore dancing!..everytime it would break down, and i would get into it...some jack ass would jump infront of me spinning his fists and feet in his polo zip up sweater vest...what the fuck...ruining my show whyle you grab your head and try to push everyone out of the way so you can look like a retarded monkey trying to fight off a swarm of bees.

after a while everyone was tired of these kids so they closed in the pit so they didnt have room to do there "spin kicks" and "wind mills"

oh and dillinger was again, a religious experience, and greg took my demo cd..im stoked.

so, to add to the thread, some of you people have videos of those hardocre kids dancing in the parking lot of a taco bell? well if you have anything making fun of these deuchebags and there fobbish fasion poop scene..please post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about you guys either, but I dont get punched at shows.

People actually know how to dance when theyre at hardcore shows I attend.

The reason for Cramps little problem is that there was probably some grindcore metal faggot trying to mosh it up.

funny. i saw the same tour except it was etid and misery signals/zao. i was there for etid...i hate most of the meatlcore mosh mosh fashion shit anyways and it was the same thing...."crews" acting tough just hitting people, then 15 year olds who dont know what the fuck they're doing.

welcome to metalcore. not to be one of those "ive been going to shows for 15 years gorilla biscuits oldschool" faggots, but you werent at a hardcore show.

bottom line: love the music, hate the kids. funny cause i usually go to shows by myself and i only talk to a few of the actaul "real" kids that go to shows.

I dance.

HOWEVER......

I dance to get laid, so there will be no 'floor punching' in front of the ladies.

*no.. I really dance 'cause it's fun fun fun, but getting laid because I'm slick is a perk.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

More amusing than everything else, however, is the fact that there's actually MOVES with defined names and everything, that people actually practice and refine. Next time I go kite flying, I'll make sure I bring an expensive pinball machine, cause it makes just about as much sense as dancing to hardcore music.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 15 2004, 01:06 AM

More amusing than everything else, however, is the fact that there's actually MOVES with defined names and everything, that people actually practice and refine. Next time I go kite flying, I'll make sure I bring an expensive pinball machine, cause it makes just about as much sense as dancing to hardcore music.

CREW STATUS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM MY WRATH OF MOSH

YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED FROM MY HOURS OF PRACTICE IN FROM OF FULL LENGTH MIRRORS REFINING MY WRATH

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega+Oct 15 2004, 01:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Oct 15 2004, 01:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Oct 15 2004, 01:06 AM

CREW STATUS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM MY WRATH OF MOSH

YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED FROM MY HOURS OF PRACTICE IN FROM OF FULL LENGTH MIRRORS REFINING MY WRATH

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/b]

God has spoken

:jpotato:

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 15 2004, 01:06 AM

i grew up full on LONG ISLAND HARDCORE YOUTH CREW. we were the most stylish moshers ever. mams, i have serious mosh machine style. serious.

although hardcore music and that scene played a huge part of my life growin up. i can most definitely see the humor in it.

but then again, i see a lot of humor in risking your life to wite your name on stuff.

i see a lot of humor in a lot of things.

so i was at a local band show the other night and we're all having fun and moshing like it should be done,then these kids come in and make some fuckin formation like some fucking geese flying south for the winter and start two-stepping and swinging their arms.it looked cool but it also hurt as i was pushed into one of them who then proceeded to slam his fist straight down on my head.so i was like okay they just have no respect for ppl at all and obviously dont care if someone gets hurt.so then me and a few friends started moshing and forcing ppl over there way who didnt like them either.it was oh so fun seeing them get punched in the ribs and pushed until all air left their lungs.......it was a good night ,i ended up hanging off the rafters :)