fuck gurls i learn to love

el barto

what the fuck.

ok heres the deal. i meet this gurl a long time ago, i alwasy thought she was pretty and alway checked her out, but i was never able to act on it because my friend is her ex, os it wouldnt be pono(good) but then he moved and i saw my window. but i never saw her out anymore and was never to see her or talk. but then my best friend sees her out and drop[s the mack and it works for him. i mean they dont relaly hook up but theyre chilling. i get super jealous but its my good friend, so im just happy for him ya know. i tell him ive always had a crush on her and how good she is. he likes her but shes mostly just a rebound gurl because hes getting over his ex. but so im thrown in thsi weird situation where im around with them liking her, so i end up picking up on her friend. who is very pretty and awesome, so im thinking ok this is good. but in the end im seeing i cant do this all i think about is the gurl i originally liked.

then i go with a different group and meet up wiyth a grul ive known and we hitt it off, things are good. but yet again i still think of the original. so i boil over and tell the original on im. "i like you i have i know this isnt goign to work it never does" blah blah blah. but she picks up on it, she says she used to feel the sam e about me and im some one she may like. im all gee with this so we start hanging out more and more. i fall more and more every time i see her. finally a gurl i really like, not one of these gurls i feel like im just using. maybe shell change me and ill be a good guy yet. everything gets reall good up to last night.

were kissing and getting serious and its all i could have ever hoped for.

then i wake today she doesnt call then when i talk to her on im she drops the bomb, " i still have feelings for your friend, its weird you hooked up with my friend, and my ex is your friend and hes reall touchy bout this" so im like dying. im just trying to figure out is this ablow off or is she just not sure yet because were going so quick.

i mean i dropped two gurls for this one who i thought was ging to be the one and she still likes my friend who is over her or doesnt appreciate her as i do. so im like should i hang this one out ansd wait for her to get over my friend, becasue we do have something between us, or shoul d i abandon all and go back to being the one hurting gurls and not gettign hurt.

i hate it only way i dont get hurt is to hurt the gurls first, any time i open up and try for more i get hurt. all i want is this gurl, i know she wants me deep down but with her friend, my friend, and her ex in the way she cant do it and be comfortable. should i wait it out. this could be it for me. or i could get suicidle over this.

fuck gurls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think im in love with what i cnat have.

im fucked up bout to get more fucked up, 2 somas down one 24 oz and now a 40 down, im going to black out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

firsties.

dude you shoulda told your friend casually like "hey man let me get that one you get the friend." Maybe incourage him a bit. Then you'll be able to get with that other one that you really dig. Either you can be casual or let it progress. But don't make it sound all "The One" to your boy cause he'll probably laugh it off and not take you seriously about being with her friend.

I don't really think you'll be able to understand what I just said.

damn man, at least you had some time with her. i say wait it out. if you like this girl, tell her exactly how you feel about her and if she still wants to go for your homey just let it be. that my advice. tell her you dropped two other girls for her and you really care for her and see whats happenin. everyone gets hurt. its better to have tried and lost..... yeah. go for it bro.....(but dont be blaimin me if it doesnt work out...)

haha, i told my friend that was involved, i and i think he was cool with it because he was going back with his ex and he know how much i like this gurl. i just want her, but i dont want to play these i dont liek you , i like you games, its irratating and im hoping shell feel the same about me, other wise ill have to go back to playing gurls.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ahem, guess you didn't hear it the first time....

Originally posted by El Mamerro

A) Please stop saying "gurl". The correct spelling is "hoe".

B) Get on your mp3 file sharing program, and download "Maniatica Sexual" by Lito and Polaco. If you can't get it now, wait till tomorrow, I'll hook it up with the rest of the DPC thread I'll put up.

C) Install an insane sound system on your car, and blast said song when you drive up to parties.

D) Watch insanity ensue and girl problems vanish as this song instantly turns them into soulless hunks of dancing flesh made strictly for your sexual satisfaction.

E) Thank me later.

Originally posted by Pistol

firsties.

dude you shoulda told your friend casually like "hey man let me get that one you get the friend." Maybe incourage him a bit. Then you'll be able to get with that other one that you really dig. Either you can be casual or let it progress. But don't make it sound all "The One" to your boy cause he'll probably laugh it off and not take you seriously about being with her friend.

I don't really think you'll be able to understand what I just said.

just beat the shit outta your friend till he understands.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by rip

just beat the shit outta your friend till he understands.

not possible.

i throw fools twice el bartos weight in the pool.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

what the fuck.

ok heres the deal. i meet this gurl a long time ago, i alwasy thought she was pretty and alway checked her out, but i was never able to act on it because my friend is her ex, os it wouldnt be pono(good) but then he moved and i saw my window. but i never saw her out anymore and was never to see her or talk. but then my best friend sees her out and drop[s the mack and it works for him. i mean they dont relaly hook up but theyre chilling. i get super jealous but its my good friend, so im just happy for him ya know. i tell him ive always had a crush on her and how good she is. he likes her but shes mostly just a rebound gurl because hes getting over his ex. but so im thrown in thsi weird situation where im around with them liking her, so i end up picking up on her friend. who is very pretty and awesome, so im thinking ok this is good. but in the end im seeing i cant do this all i think about is the gurl i originally liked.

then i go with a different group and meet up wiyth a grul ive known and we hitt it off, things are good. but yet again i still think of the original. so i boil over and tell the original on im. "i like you i have i know this isnt goign to work it never does" blah blah blah. but she picks up on it, she says she used to feel the sam e about me and im some one she may like. im all gee with this so we start hanging out more and more. i fall more and more every time i see her. finally a gurl i really like, not one of these gurls i feel like im just using. maybe shell change me and ill be a good guy yet. everything gets reall good up to last night.

were kissing and getting serious and its all i could have ever hoped for.

then i wake today she doesnt call then when i talk to her on im she drops the bomb, " i still have feelings for your friend, its weird you hooked up with my friend, and my ex is your friend and hes reall touchy bout this" so im like dying. im just trying to figure out is this ablow off or is she just not sure yet because were going so quick.

i mean i dropped two gurls for this one who i thought was ging to be the one and she still likes my friend who is over her or doesnt appreciate her as i do. so im like should i hang this one out ansd wait for her to get over my friend, becasue we do have something between us, or shoul d i abandon all and go back to being the one hurting gurls and not gettign hurt.

i hate it only way i dont get hurt is to hurt the gurls first, any time i open up and try for more i get hurt. all i want is this gurl, i know she wants me deep down but with her friend, my friend, and her ex in the way she cant do it and be comfortable. should i wait it out. this could be it for me. or i could get suicidle over this.

fuck gurls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think im in love with what i cnat have.

im fucked up bout to get more fucked up, 2 somas down one 24 oz and now a 40 down, im going to black out

dude just chill out, things will be fine.

she wasnt a rebound girl. we started cruising as frineds then things just went from there, i wasnt trying to mack on her or get anything from her except a friendship. fuck dude, how was i supposed to know i'd end up liking her? well anyways i dont really like this situation much either, yes i still like her. but i cant ignore my feelings for my ex of 2 freakin years, so thats why i'm trying to work on things with her. i think i'm doing the right thing, but please believe, sometimes i do have second thoughts. this new girl is hella cool and stuff and we still talk, but i had my chance and blew it. i aint mad at you or anything for liking her, its all geee you do your thang. but my advice to you is to just let her do what she wants. if she needs to get over somethings, let her. by rushing her and stuff, it'll just make things more uncomfortable.

if ya'll are supposed to be together, shit wll work out eventually. JUST CRUISE.

and please dont forget that the DPC is always here.:king:

Originally posted by el barto

this thread is a stupid product of pills and alcohol. meef

I hear you, ive had alot similar situations..

Dont worry, just hold on, either you will have a great friend or a great love....

just be yourself and make sure she knows that your there for her...

ssp-saving serious problems

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

ssp-saving serious problems

FROM BEING SAVED!!!! hha jp i had to say it

Guest ctrl+alt+del

damn aimbots!

Swimfan4u: Cool. I wanna find out more about u.

joe: what do you want to know

Swimfan4u: R u asking about my GOAL ?

joe: yeah

joe: what is your GOAL ?

Swimfan4u: R u asking about my GOAL ?

joe: YES

joe: my goal is to insert my dick into your wet pussy

Swimfan4u: I hope u achieve your goal.

joe: me too

Swimfan4u: I'm glad we agree.

i hate girls..i fuck with older women now im tired of these lil bitches...if your good to them they treat you like shit if your bad to them theyll love you to death..its different with older women ..they appreicate a man being good to them...so fuck these teenager chickens im only fuckin with senior citizens...now!

i dont know this is very awkward, i shloudnt have wrote anythign on here in the first place. im going in circles in my head trying to figure out whats going on in her head. ahhhhhhh , but thanks to you guys who gave em some advice, i appreciate it but im not sure wha till do. or if ill do anythign at al.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dude we've all been in that situation...girls bring us down....my advice is to get stoned and forget about some stupid broads...think of them as just dumb animals that happen to have tits and pussy....dont get attached...dont think or fantasize about being together....go do shit to get your mind off girls....i fucking tore up my brain and wasted my summer thinking about some stupid chick and now i sorta regret it....even though shes so hot she makes me wanna sing like enrique englesias and have hot sex with her in the back of a volkswagon...but DONT think about it dude.....thats my only adfvice

Thats probably the worst advice ever given, get stoned and fantasize about her? Maybe you should wait until you hit puberty to give advice lester, cause that is just creepy... have you ever seen slackers? If you have, you're "Cool Ethan", if you haven't - watch slackers, you're "Cool Ethan".

People who've never been in relationships can't give relationship advice... Barto ... if I were you, this is what I'd do... I'd wait for the girl to make up her mind (but only if she's worth it... if she's not worth waiting for then move along pardner)

If she doesn't want you.. what can you do?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

DUDE I SAID "DONT" FANTASIZE!!!!!! and i wasnt giving relationship advice bucko, i was giving advice on how to get his mind of girls because girls are poison and will lead to evil evil evil things

god your about as literate as elian gonzales

Archived