fuck george w bush

fuck muni

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^

Thats beyond retarded, even tho you believe the state is going to go in favor of kerry (which i think as well) it's still not an excuse not to vote. Why the fuck would you start a thread talking about how you want bush assasinated and out of office and then say you're NOT going to vote?

Originally posted by High Priest

^^

Thats beyond retarded, even tho you believe the state is going to go in favor of kerry (which i think as well) it's still not an excuse not to vote. Why the fuck would you start a thread talking about how you want bush assasinated and out of office and then say you're NOT going to vote?

amen to that.

Everyone needs to vote, I'm sure massachusetts is going Kerry, but I'm still going to vote. Let your voice be heard, or let it be slighty heard...just vote

ya no shit and i hate it when people who dont vote at all but talk shit after the election, its like u urself didnt participate at all and you still think that you have a right to bitch

fuckin voter apathy

thats the state of the world these days hey:"oh, someone else will do it for me, i shouldnt hafta do anything"

Guest willy.wonka

whatever happened to those fucked up speeches that used to be on here.. the one where he's talking about taliban babies having bombs.

Originally posted by Fr8Junkie

screw kerry and bush. its like choosing the lesser evil.

yea...the same types of evil people will run our country no matter who we elect....voting is just a tool of our leaders to convince the american public that we have power...

Originally posted by Ckit

yea...the same types of evil people will run our country no matter who we elect....voting is just a tool of our leaders to convince the american public that we have power...

Bullshit!

I am hard pressed to believe that our forefathers said when signing the constitution "hey man, lets just SAY they have the right to vote, when really we're gonna run this shit no matter who they vote for." Bullshit!