Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck easter....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Mar 27, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

its 5pm...im drinking heineken, playing true crime and listening to isis. im pretty sure at this point i have ruled 99% percent of all other easter celebrations just by playing video games, drinking shitty beer and listening to amazing stoner rock.

point being they should cancel easter. its not enough fun to be an american holiday.

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

true. There shouldnt be so many places closed on easter either..

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Yeah well I've been playing Tony Hawk 3, so that beats your True Crime. The Easter Bunny said so.

4. maltliqourlive

maltliqourlive Junior Member

not to nit pick but...

Easter celebrates Christ being resurected after sacrificing himself for your sins.

as a Christian, and i definitley am a sinner, im not really sure how the Easter bunny came to be. Much like Santa Clause, it seems a distraction from the real reason the holiday is celebrated.

I mean, I dont celebrate Passover or Ramadan. I dont see why people who are not Christian bother to celebrate Easter.

That being said, I would like to go piecing, but instead will be bbqing at some hottys birthday party while drinking lots of stella and becks and eating ribs burgers steak and salmon.

Happy Easter, Tip a beer for Jesus.

peace.

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

true crime is booty.....im ready for the new GTA to come out on XBOX.

6. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

What better way to celebrate the death and resurection of Jesus Christ is to tell our children that a giant bunny rabbit left chocolate eggs in a basket...

and we wonder why we are fucked up as a nation

-Bill Hicks

7. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Ill acknowledge that it's a holiday for some, but come on, why'd you close down the store, i needed some berry pink.

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i could care less about easter..just a better reason to eat alot of junk and get drunk...

9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

word to maltliqourlive.

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

"...And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!"

11. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

worst easter ever. had to work saturday so i couldnt go visit my family when they went out of town. fucking lame.

12. caffeine

caffeine Member

Its already midday and i just woke up. Theres a fire going on down the road, but other than that easter is just another day for me.

13. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Me
    Easter 2005

[​IMG]

14. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

it was like my family getting to gether to get high, not so much eat and pray