FUCK COMPUTERS...FUCK MICROSOFT...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TYPING OUT MY REPORT AND I WAS ON THE LAST PAGE ON THE MOTHER FUCKING CONCLUSION AND THE MOTHER FUCKER MICROSOFT WORD DECIDES THAT IT WANTS TO HAVE AN "UNKNOWN PROBLEM AND MUST SHUT DOWN, YOUR WORK MIGHT BE LOST"

WHAT THE FUCK

GOD DAMMIT IM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW...I DIDNT EVEN SAVE THIS FUCKING ESSAY AND I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE BECAUSE I WAS BULLSHITTING THE WHOLE THING...SO ALL MY FUCKING WORK IS GONE

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE THIS...I KNO THIS IS PROBALY IMPOSSIBLE

SO FUCK COMPUTERS...I WISH BILL GATES WAS HERE SO I COULD SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

FUCK COMPUTERS...FUCK MICROSOFT...FUCK EVERYTYHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea i usually do but i was just freestyling this fucking essay from scratch and i realy didnt feel like saving shit.....fuck school

so im not going to do the essay...fuck school...fuck work...fuck computers....fuck my now shitty ass grade in english class haha

i hope this doesnt set the tone for the rest of my day

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YEA SO I JUST REDID MY MOTHER FUCKING ESSSAY

I SAVED IT AFTER EVERY FUCKING PARAGRAPH...AND GEUSS WHAT HAPPENS

MICROSOFT WORD DOESNT EVEN CRASH SO I CANT EVEN GET THE SATISFACTION OF..."YEA AHAHAH FUCK YOU COMPUTER I SAVED MY SHIT YOU CANT WIN THIS TIME YOU FAGGOT ASS COMPUTER FUCK YOU!"

FUCK COMPUTERS

YO MOE LESTER

Check the directory you normally save to for the backup file. Normally word will save a backup file every 5 mins or so... It should have some generic name that sais backup or somthing like that in there.. You might be able to find a function that sais, Open Automatic Backup... Thats a good hope.

Ive had this shit happen many a time before to me and now I save like after every sentance... It really sucks.

I thought ms word had that feature were it frequently saves your work, in some sort of temp file. I remember my old computer crashing, when I forgot to save my work, but I only lost a few sentences of what I was working on.

Just learn to save as right when you begin typing, and then every so often just press ctrl+s to update your save.

your lucky that you only lost that....

i lost over 1000 mp3's not that long agro and thats when i was pissssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd offfff... i could of killed some one!!!!

but i took my anger out on the walls.... it took me like 6 yrs to get all those fuckers....... and ill never be able to find them ever again:mad:

maybe next time youll remember to save.. or use an updated version of Word with a better document recovery system such as the one found in Office 2003 Professional

hahah i feel your pain though, and on the mp3 tip - i had a cpu stolen from me that had over 240gb of shit on it - trust me this wasnt just random shit from kazaa, a true heart breaker

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Where the hell did referring to people as "b" come from?

I could really care less, but I just got to thinkin'

well i dont know about others, but i got "b" from "they killed killa b!" from that movie "Half Baked"...

holla b!

:lol: :king:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yea i usually do but i was just freestyling this fucking essay from scratch and i realy didnt feel like saving shit.....fuck school

so im not going to do the essay...fuck school...fuck work...fuck computers....fuck my now shitty ass grade in english class haha

i hope this doesnt set the tone for the rest of my day

Then it's your fault dude!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TYPING OUT MY REPORT AND I WAS ON THE LAST PAGE ON THE MOTHER FUCKING CONCLUSION AND THE MOTHER FUCKER MICROSOFT WORD DECIDES THAT IT WANTS TO HAVE AN "UNKNOWN PROBLEM AND MUST SHUT DOWN, YOUR WORK MIGHT BE LOST"

WHAT THE FUCK

GOD DAMMIT IM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW...I DIDNT EVEN SAVE THIS FUCKING ESSAY AND I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE BECAUSE I WAS BULLSHITTING THE WHOLE THING...SO ALL MY FUCKING WORK IS GONE

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE THIS...I KNO THIS IS PROBALY IMPOSSIBLE

SO FUCK COMPUTERS...I WISH BILL GATES WAS HERE SO I COULD SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

FUCK COMPUTERS...FUCK MICROSOFT...FUCK EVERYTYHING

it happens to me all the time that why i always write my reports out and have some bitch in my class type it for me