fuck college.

Giving Tree

5 and a half years. THATS when i'll get my damn "4 year" degree.. bastards..

yeah i moved alot, and alot of credits didnt transfer, but JESUS, thats FOREVER... currently rounding out year 4.. debating on the summer semester so i can be done next spring, and move away from this shithole one-horse town.

anyone else on my boat?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i graduated high school in '93

i took 3 1/2 years off college in the middle

graduated 2001 with a biochem degree.

it was worth the time..

after you get out, time will fuckin fly by...soon, you'll feel like that 5 1/2 years wasn't so long after all...

i'm almost ready to go back..

now i've got to figure out what for..

Guest imported_Tesseract

i finished school at 95 got in to college at 98...i'm finishing this year...after that i'll go to another country to continue...no job till 30 is my moto

Im sixteen, started college last year and I dont like a full schedule, 8 credits is a good pace for me, gives me enough time to fuck around in life....

ill have and associates when Im seventeen, dont feel like getting anything else Im just going to dabble in classes for the rest of my life....

thats my 4 cents on college......

im in the same boat..i gotta stay at least one more semester, technically im a graduate right now..i have plenty of credits..but theres just two classes i need, and there offered very sparsely.

i also hate the town im at..its a shit hole.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by yoink

im in the same boat..i gotta stay at least one more semester, technically im a graduate right now..i have plenty of credits..but theres just two classes i need, and there offered very sparsely.

me too. been here five years. last semester. need to find a job or im in trouble. preferably a job that i couldnt have gotten without a degree.

Originally posted by BeetNIK

Im sixteen, started college last year and I dont like a full schedule, 8 credits is a good pace for me, gives me enough time to fuck around in life....

ill have and associates when Im seventeen, dont feel like getting anything else Im just going to dabble in classes for the rest of my life....

thats my 4 cents on college......

16 and in college, where the hell do you live?

If I could afford to go back to university, I would in a second. Think about it like this: 5 years of learning new stuff every day, meeting intelligent interesting people, the choice of skipping class and going drinking VS working in a low paying job (all you'll probably get if you don't have a degree) where you have to go unless you want to be fired, where you never learn anything more than "this is how you put in this barcode" and the people you are around don't do anything more exciting than go to the movies. Can't say I have much sympathy for you.

Originally posted by ana

If I could afford to go back to university, I would in a second. Think about it like this: 5 years of learning new stuff every day, meeting intelligent interesting people, the choice of skipping class and going drinking VS working in a low paying job (all you'll probably get if you don't have a degree) where you have to go unless you want to be fired, where you never learn anything more than "this is how you put in this barcode" and the people you are around don't do anything more exciting than go to the movies. Can't say I have much sympathy for you.

haha.. at what point was this a cry for pitty.. it was nothing more than a touch of nonsence i threw out here because i was getting yelled at for owing the school like 4k dollars. jerks.

and i do work a stupid ass job. to pay for stupid ass school. where i learn more every day. yesterday i learned that schubert *(not sure on the spelling)* was a great composer. i also learned that you can turn rhinestone to gunpowder. i dont know how thats going to apply to my future... maybe i'll buy a bunch of quarter machine rings adn shoot people with my hand made musket while rocking out to schuberts last concherto *(spelling again)*... i really need a spelling class.

Guest landofdalost

yea

yea they say 4 years......fucking professors.... im still working on my bachelors in graphic design and its what 4 n half years now..i usually take like 15 credits too ;) ;) :confused: :idea:

it's been a long fucking time since i've replied to anything in here, but this one definitely deserves something...first, you're bitching about not getting a college degree in the standard four years when you can hardly fucking spell??? maybe you're just drunk or whatever, but damn kid, something tells me that spelling is a pretty important part of that degree. second, i hate people who hate college. i've been out a little over a year and every day wish i was back. work fucking sucks ass. money means nothing really, compared to the fun i had at school, i'd trade in every last dollar. and just so you can't get on my ass on this tip, i too had to figure out where the 4 grand a semester was coming from to cover tuition. just have fun man and the let the chips fall where the may. oh, and law school in the fall like what!!!

swif-man thats exactly how this math class is goin for me, i get so pissed im like fuckit im gonna drop it and take it when i have no choice but my ol lady says well take the mid-term see how you do, she has a point but im sure in the end me and swif gonna be havin an "f"

as for you folks in them shitty jobs "wanting" to go to school but cant afoord it man thats jive talk, im a skraight up poor ass bastard and for the past 3 or 4 years lived check to check, scraping to pay the rent and bummin change off my friends so i could get a 22 also. alls you need is to be seriouse enough to wanna do it. you can take out loans and owe half your life away but as long as you be like aight no turnin back now, stick with it, and pull through you pay that shit off and it will all be worth it...thats what i keep tellin myself anyway.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

if god used the ocean as a toilet, he'd wipe his ass with the mitten state.

damn strait, i cant wait to see if god keep his shit tidy or sloppy, who wouldnt want to check out gods ass? And college is dope i dont understand all the hate towards it, but maybe thats just the perspectve of and x highschool kid gone to college but if you think you cant make things happen with jobs just because you havent graduated yet you are sorely mistaken.... Im was doing freelance photography work all over the state before my first photography class was over.

Guest Pilau Hands

After 3 1/2 yrs in...i think i've figured out a major and am going to declare...art...who woulda guessed?

The depressing things that come with this are...i'll probably be in school for another 2 years, rounding me off at 6 in college. Also, since I'm going to some dinky school and can't afford/don't want to take loans for art school, i'll probably continue taking single classes at art schools after i have my degree and am making no money.

i better learn how to man-whore real quick

inquire within!

i wanted to do web or graphic design but they dont have a degree like that at my college plus they don't make shit for money even though it would be fun as hell. i'm gettin my ass kicked in computer science right now...fucking rational matrices and all this bullshit...its fun tho (college that is, not comp sci). girls are cool. there are so many hot girls at my college its like a 80% hot girl to 15% ok girl to 5% ugly girl ratio here. i can barely concentrate in the library cuz there are so many hot girls around...damnit...

Originally posted by deft

i wanted to do web or graphic design but they dont have a degree like that at my college plus they don't make shit for money even though it would be fun as hell. i'm gettin my ass kicked in computer science right now...fucking rational matrices and all this bullshit...its fun tho (college that is, not comp sci). girls are cool. there are so many hot girls at my college its like a 80% hot girl to 15% ok girl to 5% ugly girl ratio here. i can barely concentrate in the library cuz there are so many hot girls around...damnit...

set fire to the school so you can spray them down with a fire hose :)

Archived