Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck college.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

5 and a half years. THATS when i'll get my damn "4 year" degree.. bastards..

yeah i moved alot, and alot of credits didnt transfer, but JESUS, thats FOREVER... currently rounding out year 4.. debating on the summer semester so i can be done next spring, and move away from this shithole one-horse town.

anyone else on my boat?

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i'm thinking about dropping my accounting class and taking it next semester. but my parents said just take it and see how it turns out. here comes my first F.

3. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i graduated high school in '93
    i took 3 1/2 years off college in the middle
    graduated 2001 with a biochem degree.

it was worth the time..
    after you get out, time will fuckin fly by...soon, you'll feel like that 5 1/2 years wasn't so long after all...

i'm almost ready to go back..
    now i've got to figure out what for..

4. i finished school at 95 got in to college at 98...i'm finishing this year...after that i'll go to another country to continue...no job till 30 is my moto

5. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

im graduating college in august..i want to be out of this fucking bullshit town...i hate it here...

6. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

Im sixteen, started college last year and I dont like a full schedule, 8 credits is a good pace for me, gives me enough time to fuck around in life....

ill have and associates when Im seventeen, dont feel like getting anything else Im just going to dabble in classes for the rest of my life....

thats my 4 cents on college......

7. sneak

sneak Guest

i gots exams coming up. uh oh is the only way to describe what will be my grades :mad:

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I finished highschool yalf a year early,
    then fucked off to Asis for some time,
    then 3 (make that 2 plus a work term) years a college.

and here I am! Positive income! (barely!)

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

im in the same boat..i gotta stay at least one more semester, technically im a graduate right now..i have plenty of credits..but theres just two classes i need, and there offered very sparsely.

i also hate the town im at..its a shit hole.

10. im not witty

im not witty Guest

me too. been here five years. last semester. need to find a job or im in trouble. preferably a job that i couldnt have gotten without a degree.

11. 7126

7126 Guest

16 and in college, where the hell do you live?

12. i just started at 23. feels like its going to take forever, but it should all be worth it.

13. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

you will find nothing but michigan pride from me......

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i cant wait to get out of high school

15. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

if god used the ocean as a toilet, he'd wipe his ass with the mitten state.