fuck college

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

shit, hesh gets to sit in classes and chat on aim and hes complaining haha....i shouldnt talk though ive been super lazy lately, and its really kicking me in the ass.

Originally posted by mental invalid

shut your hole and get to class.....loungin in college, and bitchin about it....cool classes, dope profs, lots of betties....i know somedays it seel pointless, but its not....is this conversation de ja vu?...:P

how else you gonna get that M5 dood?.... ;)

he's gonna buy it offa' me!:cool:

heh, i'm stufpid... -see that i didn't go to college, can't spell worth a crap.

Guest Pilau Hands

lately college has seemed like more and more of a chore. but to me that means that summer's coming...that's all. i gotta stick with it...for however long it takes...for me to figure out whatever it is i want to do. i just wish i was interested in computers...or medicine...or law...or business. the big four...and i want nothing to do with them.

this week, my future will look like this

on an island somewhere teaching kindergarten, surfing, writing reasearch papers on the local culture. this will require more andmore sociology classes...time's running out. and i'm off to school soon...okay i'm depressed now. you know what that means.

where are my flip flops?

Hey, don't take any hard classes. Collegew is just for having fun, chasing skirt and getting fucked up. Just take creampuff classes like Sociology, Psychology, Art and cool shit like Ethnic Studies. No math, no statistics, no engineering or bio-chemistry or accounting. Fuck all that business shit.

Hahahahahahahaha. Think "taxi driver." Think "pizza delivery guy." Think "night manager at the Chevron station." You idiots. GO TO COLLEGE AND STUDY HARD. Or don't. ("Pizza guy"---hahahahahahah)

Originally posted by seven six two

i'm going to community college next fall and i'm scared to death

ha! scared of what?

learning?

take it easy..

community college, honestly, is like the 13th grade

i went for a bit cuz it was cheap, and it is like a junior college

much different than a big university (which i did later)

don't worry so much

take classes you know you will get something out of, whether it is hard or counts as general requirements or whatever..

college can be a good experience, not all work work work

college used to seem like a whole lot more fun..last semester i just chilled and got a 3.9 this semester ive got some hard ass teachers. i only have tests in one class, everthign else goes by papers. usually im really good at bullshitting my way through papers, but this semester for the first time im getting B's on em... and on top of that i dont know what the hell i want to do..im a film major and i love it but with the way technology is now and how meaningless a bach. in film is becoming it makes me think i should go into something else and just work on my film independentlly. i dont know...right now im just wastin uncle sams money.

"thanks unkie roe"

hahaha....i only say it cause i give a fuck....i dont mean to be up on a soap box....believe me i went through the thoughts too....sitting in a cubicle still makes me wonder....

thats why the best advice i can give anyone going to school, is fuck the end result of a job, study what you love....

....plus a camp counsler has gotta look out for his campers no matta what!!....;)...

hang tough...

Archived