Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck college

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Apr 2, 2002.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT....aaaaah fuck it.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

attend the school of life

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

only about ten billion things to learn

yes, me too.

5. 768186

768186 Guest

thats what ive been feeling like a lot lately:eek:

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

shut your hole and get to class.....loungin in college, and bitchin about it....cool classes, dope profs, lots of betties....i know somedays it seel pointless, but its not....is this conversation de ja vu?...:p

how else you gonna get that M5 dood?.... ;)

7. colour

colour Member

yeah man fuck this shit

college isnt a place for a sloth like me...

8. Are2

Are2 Guest

ahhaaa

i'm all finished with that

...Miss Are2, B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

9. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

shit, hesh gets to sit in classes and chat on aim and hes complaining haha....i shouldnt talk though ive been super lazy lately, and its really kicking me in the ass.

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

he's gonna buy it offa' me!:cool:

heh, i'm stufpid... -see that i didn't go to college, can't spell worth a crap.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"he's gonna buy it offa' me!"-fr8oh

yeah but only cause youll get caught doing 150 in a 40 and lose your license for the 5th time....;)

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

lately college has seemed like more and more of a chore. but to me that means that summer's coming...that's all. i gotta stick with it...for however long it takes...for me to figure out whatever it is i want to do. i just wish i was interested in computers...or medicine...or law...or business. the big four...and i want nothing to do with them.

this week, my future will look like this

on an island somewhere teaching kindergarten, surfing, writing reasearch papers on the local culture. this will require more andmore sociology classes...time's running out. and i'm off to school soon...okay i'm depressed now. you know what that means.

where are my flip flops?

13. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

Im pretty sure I'm looking into going to your college. so dont say that.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

College wasn't bad until I had to register for next year. Jesus christ what a major pain in the ass that was. Drove me crazy. Now I want to kill everyone there.....

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Im failing out..

FUCK BUSINESS CLASSES..

Im goin to art...

Shoulda done that shit in the first place..