FUCK CHRISTMAS

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear you loud and clear, TT. i havent had 2 pennies to rub together all month. couldnt get an advance from the boss but finally get paid tomorrow. not going home and all xmas gifts will be late.

whores and bitches i tell ya

Guest willy.wonka

at least your friend doesnt hold on to your job app.. and throw it away cause he said i shoulda checkied in to work on sundays..and after i find out he threw it away "cause it wasnt good enough" they hired 12 people and they arent hirering anymore..:heated:

everywhere i have fuckin been to doesnt want me!

what the fuck am i suppposed to do?!!!!!!

2 weeks ago i broke into a car and came up on cash...is this how people become criminals? out of desperation?

hawaii needs some fucking jobs dammit!not even a fuckin McDonalds is hiring...

Dude that sucks TT. I'm not a big fan of xmas myself, and it's not for any particular reason. Call me a grench, but I just don't think it's my holiday. I'm not into the whole rabbid shopper madness, red/green everythingness, bells and carollers etc.....

I'm sorry that you're in that situation. I completely understand how it is. So I wish you nothing but the best... and I hope that everything works out.

I don't have money to pay my bills, rent, etc. I can't go back home to visit my family because I don't have the means to pay for it either.

I don't have any family in this state and I'm just signing off xmas as just another day. Maybe it's just the point that I'm at in my life because I don't have anyone around to share it with. Even if it were a broke xmas, it would be nice to have some friends & family (especially fams) around that actually cared.

I'm pretty bummed about it and it gets worse as the day gets closer.

Besides, Xmas has lost it's meaning. It isn't about giving/receiving presents. It's about being surrounded by the people that you care and love. People celebrate xmas even when they don't believe in jesus christ. So in actually, what are we really missing out on?

AHAHAHa

It looks like your just gonna have build some shit for gifts, or do some yardwork. Heres some idea's you broke sodomite:

"Winter Yard Clean-up"

"Stip Kitchen floor"

"Build bird-feeder from either pine cone or milk carton"

"Clean Carpets"

"Build cupboard"

"Redo bathroom tiles"

And of course theres always artisitic pieces showing great affection towards somebody you love. (Get material from dumpsters behind craft store, and hobby places)

well since the fuck christmas and asshole employers thread is here ill post my experience from earlier today. after lunch my boss pulls me aside and says the bean counters up stairs are cutting hours and you will be laid off jan.4th. well fuck christmas and corporate take overs(boycott Rubbermaid). on a lighter note ill be receiving 3 grand from a car accident any day now . peace and fuck stressmas

i'm spending christmas with my family for the first time in three years, which being home is also why i'm on this computer so much, and i don't have any money for presents but lucky for me my parents have a nice stereo that they keep in the attic cause they bought a new one so i can just pawn it, buy presents for them, and hopefully make some money somehow and take it out of the pawnshop before the time they give me to take it out runs out. i never have money during the christmas season.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck christmas. well fuck my bosses anyways.

they just told all of us we will not be getting paid until january 5th. and i have 2 cents literally in my pocket.

great, no presents this year,

enjoy your vacation you fucks.

Oh I will....But theres one problem...Hawaii is so damn hot right now... ;) :D :) :cool: :P :crazy: :lol:

When I was coming down here, I was

playin it. And "The Night the

Lights Went Out in Georgia" came

on. Now I ain't heard that song

since it was big, but when it was

big, I heard it a million-

trillion times. I'm listening to

it this morning, and this was the

first time I ever realized that

the lady singing the song, was the

one who killed Andy

Archived