fuck car insurance

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

let me give you guys a little story that happened a couple weeks ago. youll really hate insurance companies after this.

so i bring my car back home to take to a shop we know to be reputable and charging reasonable prices, i didnt even know if there was anything really wrong with the car or if it was just bad gas or something. but anyway, back here at school we had a horrible wind storm, hurricane force winds and back where i live it was even worse. turns out a wal mart roof fell off, hit cars and pushed them into mine, as well as tar and insulation breaking my windows and totalling my car.

damages were 6k, but they only want to give us blue book on the car, which is half of that.

im so pissed...

Originally posted by SenorSeven

you must be a shitty driver paying 300 a month... jesus christ.

i pay less than 1000 a year full coverage....even got like the tow package and all...ill.

it all depends on what your driving....ive got a clean record and i drive a 91 model car but the fact that its 2 doors and considered a sports car (ie: fast car) puts my insurance at an above average rate.....i honestly dont think there was much of a difference, insurance wise. between the 95, 4 door accord i used to drive and the 91, 2 door i drive now......

a lot of silly ass variables that come into play.......

fuck that i used to hate that shit.. but then i found i when i turned 25 that i am now considered resposable and they cut my rates almost in half.<---- the one good thing about getting old, the world gets cheaper!!;)

i'm not a shitty driver..never had a wreck, I have gotten 2 tickets 2 years ago..after 3 years they will be wiped off my record. I think its more because the companies know that they can fuck me in the asshole and I will have to take it by law...I should get a scooter.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea dude....if your paying 300 a month thats bullshit, because in the end damages will probably cost less than your insurance

What's car insurance? Oh that's right I remember now. Mine was costing $998 every six months if I remember correctly. Haven't had a ticket since 98. Thank you for letting me know that points drop off that soon. I thought it was 5. I might pick that shit back up soon.

Originally posted by boogie hands

it all depends on what your driving....ive got a clean record and i drive a 91 model car but the fact that its 2 doors and considered a sports car (ie: fast car) puts my insurance at an above average rate.....i honestly dont think there was much of a difference, insurance wise. between the 95, 4 door accord i used to drive and the 91, 2 door i drive now......

a lot of silly ass variables that come into play.......

it depends where you live too. I have the same kind of car as a friend I work with, but he pays half what I do because he lives in the boonies.....much less of a chance of anything happening out there.

even the color of the car matters. red cars are statistically more likely to be stolen. fuck insurance companies...they've fucked me over too many times. i wish the driving force behind everything wasnt money....maybe then we'd get some quality.

Originally posted by cmeup

how you get your OWN car insurance? once you get off your parents?

can i go anywhere? i just gotta get approved?

tease

It's a matter of going and speaking with an agent. Most places will take you if you aren't a liability (ie. been in a wreck, gone a long time with no insurance). If you drive with no insurance for any period of time, they will know when you go to get a policy. They'll be like, you dumbass, you can't have insurance with us, because your dumbass was irkin without insurance. It's never happened to me, but I know that it's entirely possible.

ive had my car for about a year and 7 months and i have only had insurence for one month, ( just to get my inspection sticker and shit)

i be riding dirty...

hahaha.

never had a ticket or never had a wreck (thank god)

saved me a bunch of money..

i drive a black 97 intrepid.....

altohugh i don't condone illegal activities... has anybody considered making their own insurance card in p-shop? it's super easy (not that i know)

a ummmmm, friend of mine drove a piece of shit bug for a while, and he had insurance for one month. he then took the real card that he got and photoshopped the dates and made 4 more cards so he had insurance for a full year. he got pulled over multiple times with the fake cards and never got a ticket. booyah. it pulled like a tug-o-war.

just a sketchy option broke mafug's might want to think about. just don't crash!!!

Originally posted by Pistol

300 bones a month? damn.

You should try getting on your parents insurance, it's alot cheaper.

they won't take me...Thats why I had to go to another companie and they are sticking it up in my asshole. I hope they don't put it in my mouth next.

Originally posted by juggernaut

altohugh i don't condone illegal activities... has anybody considered making their own insurance card in p-shop? it's super easy (not that i know)

a ummmmm, friend of mine drove a piece of shit bug for a while, and he had insurance for one month. he then took the real card that he got and photoshopped the dates and made 4 more cards so he had insurance for a full year. he got pulled over multiple times with the fake cards and never got a ticket. booyah. it pulled like a tug-o-war.

just a sketchy option broke mafug's might want to think about. just don't crash!!!

Yeah, but check this out, if they do happen to find out it's fake, they'll take your ass straight to jail, no questions asked.

Oh and take it from me, I know one of you said you were driving with no insurance.....I did this for a while because that shit became too expensive to pay for, so I thought ya know, I can get away with it....and I did for a long while. I consider myself a good driver, not like everybody else considers themselves good. I am a good driver, but I made one mistake, and I didn't have insurance when I caused a wreck....you wanna find a way to owe a whole lot more than what it costs for insurance? Your license will get revoked (mine didn't, I'm luck). I'm serious that shit ain't no joke. Accidents happen to the best of us, I promise.

Archived