Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck car insurance

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, May 1, 2002.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

My rates just doubled because of a ticket I got 2 years ago...So for the next year everyones favorite pretty boy is paying $300 a month for car insurance...there goes my plans of getting a new car.

FUCK CARS!!

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im thinking....ive probably paid close to 10 grand to these fuckers and you know what ive gotten in return for it??? 100 dollars off on a new winsheild.......BEND OVER AND GRAB THE K-Y!!!!!

highway-fucking-robbery

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

only 300 a month? fuck youre a lucky guy, mine started at 300, and after the little write off i had god, its up there to say the least.

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

let me give you guys a little story that happened a couple weeks ago. youll really hate insurance companies after this.

so i bring my car back home to take to a shop we know to be reputable and charging reasonable prices, i didnt even know if there was anything really wrong with the car or if it was just bad gas or something. but anyway, back here at school we had a horrible wind storm, hurricane force winds and back where i live it was even worse. turns out a wal mart roof fell off, hit cars and pushed them into mine, as well as tar and insulation breaking my windows and totalling my car.

damages were 6k, but they only want to give us blue book on the car, which is half of that.

im so pissed...

5. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

you must be a shitty driver paying 300 a month... jesus christ.

i pay less than 1000 a year full coverage....even got like the tow package and all...ill.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

it all depends on what your driving....ive got a clean record and i drive a 91 model car but the fact that its 2 doors and considered a sports car (ie: fast car) puts my insurance at an above average rate.....i honestly dont think there was much of a difference, insurance wise. between the 95, 4 door accord i used to drive and the 91, 2 door i drive now......

a lot of silly ass variables that come into play.......

7. BIG T

BIG T Member

fuck that i used to hate that shit.. but then i found i when i turned 25 that i am now considered resposable and they cut my rates almost in half.<---- the one good thing about getting old, the world gets cheaper!!;)

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i'm not a shitty driver..never had a wreck, I have gotten 2 tickets 2 years ago..after 3 years they will be wiped off my record. I think its more because the companies know that they can fuck me in the asshole and I will have to take it by law...I should get a scooter.

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

......but i dont have to pay 300 doll......oh...you were talking about you. haha, you wish.

10. platapie

platapie Guest

300 is hella expensive. just fucking roll without it.

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea dude....if your paying 300 a month thats bullshit, because in the end damages will probably cost less than your insurance

12. 455

455 Guest

Fuckin' crooks.

13. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

What's car insurance? Oh that's right I remember now. Mine was costing $998 every six months if I remember correctly. Haven't had a ticket since 98. Thank you for letting me know that points drop off that soon. I thought it was 5. I might pick that shit back up soon.

14. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

i pay $270 a month anyway, without violations, that's just the rate... i have a nice car though, in nyc, and i'm a young male!

those are all good things!

15. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

it depends where you live too. I have the same kind of car as a friend I work with, but he pays half what I do because he lives in the boonies.....much less of a chance of anything happening out there.
    even the color of the car matters. red cars are statistically more likely to be stolen. fuck insurance companies...they've fucked me over too many times. i wish the driving force behind everything wasnt money....maybe then we'd get some quality.