Fuck Canada Post!

Ski Mask

opened up my mailbox today and along with my normal mail, I found a clear plastic bag with this in it:

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/cpost/canadapost.jpg'>

and the remains of an envelope from a friend of mine that looked like this:

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/cpost/letter.jpg'>

opened at both ends, devoid of any contents.

they can all go to hell, but now I gotta figure out what I should claim I lost.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

another reason i should move to canada. that shit would never happen in america. we'd get a 'tough shit, asshole' letter instead.

yes, I laugh at the thought of some postal worker cleaning the sorting machine out and finding photos of freights littered all over the floor. I'm going to see how much the cover for, and try and claim somthing just under that. I'm going with priceless family photos cause it had "photos DO NOT BEND" all over the envelope.

Originally posted by ese

yes, I laugh at the thought of some postal worker cleaning the sorting machine out and finding photos of freights littered all over the floor. I'm going to see how much the cover for, and try and claim somthing just under that. I'm going with priceless family photos cause it had "photos DO NOT BEND" all over the envelope.

WOOHOOO! I voted for that...

Guest --zeSto--

do you have a carbon copy of the cashiers check?

If so, you should be able to claim that.

I know the whole point of the cashiers check is that it's just like cash,

but you have proof it was made and lost.

I think you're screwed on the photos... sorry to hear.

Any packages from the states I get in the mail always look war torn, and I blame canada customs. I dont know what its like recieving them in the states, but all my packages have those ugly band stamps "Opened by Canada Customs" with the location stamped underneath, and the end of the envelope has 16 layers of tape that they used to seal it all back up.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

do you have a carbon copy of the cashiers check?

If so, you should be able to claim that.

I know the whole point of the cashiers check is that it's just like cash,

but you have proof it was made and lost.

I think you're screwed on the photos... sorry to hear.

ahh, I didnt loose a cashiers cheque. And thats precisely the reason I'm not claiming it, they'd want the senders carbon copy. It would have been nice to try though...

Originally posted by beardo

another reason i should move to canada. that shit would never happen in america. we'd get a 'tough shit, asshole' letter instead.

How very true. I'd suggest you say you were getting priceless family photos from the 1800's or something. You're into geneology.

Guest --zeSto--

just claim...

If ese doesn't get his pictures back, then the terrorists win.

then cry a little tear.

Guest -sudz-

canada post does suck, i mailed tt boy a pack, he gets it 4 days later, then he mails his, its been 3 weeks... fuck canada post.

anything i mail east of saskatoon will not make it. its a given. i swear to fucking god that postal service hates me. 3 packs toronto bound never made it. fuck i hate the retards who run canada post. but everything i mail to the us gtes opened. i have terrible luck with mail. fight the power ese. claim they were ancient photo documents of your familys immigration and the secret ese treasure without them you cant find the 7 million dollars buried in the arctic. fuck i dunno just scam those assholes.

• 1 month later...

The talented staff at canada post strike again. I got a card in my mailbox today informing me I have a parcel waiting. The pickup address was a post office out of my neighbourhood, but not by much. I thought it was weird considering theres a little outlet a few blocks down from me. I go when the card says (after 5) and spend 40 minutes walking there. I get there and they go

"hmmm....its not in the system yet. I'll go look for it in the back. <5 minutes later she returns> its not here yet."

when will it be here?

"I don't know....if you call around 7 I'll let you know if its here yet."

so I walk home...and decide to stop to get a slurpee from the 7-11 where the local postal outlet I usually get my shit from is. Since I'm there I go check to see if they got the package by accident...sure enough there it is. And I checked the address on it...it WAS supposed to go to the other post office...they just fucked up and dropped it off here.

I need to get a job at canada post so I can do whatever the fuck I feel like and not be held accountable....that would fucking own....

Originally posted by ese

The talented staff at canada post strike again. I got a card in my mailbox today informing me I have a parcel waiting. The pickup address was a post office out of my neighbourhood, but not by much. I thought it was weird considering theres a little outlet a few blocks down from me. I go when the card says (after 5) and spend 40 minutes walking there. I get there and they go

"hmmm....its not in the system yet. I'll go look for it in the back. <5 minutes later she returns> its not here yet."

when will it be here?

"I don't know....if you call around 7 I'll let you know if its here yet."

so I walk home...and decide to stop to get a slurpee from the 7-11 where the local postal outlet I usually get my shit from is. Since I'm there I go check to see if they got the package by accident...sure enough there it is. And I checked the address on it...it WAS supposed to go to the other post office...they just fucked up and dropped it off here.

I need to get a job at canada post so I can do whatever the fuck I feel like and not be held accountable....that would fucking own....

i think you should be the first ever mail recipient to shoot up a post office in order to make your point of how bad they do their jobs

actions speak louder than words... pussy

canada sucks anyhow...that whole place is a toilet. a cold cold toilet. plus tt boy resides there. plus they say "aboot". that alone makes the place reek of stupidness. i could go on, but i'll sum it up as a big "fuck canada".

weeeeeeee stand on thy...for theee.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

canada sucks anyhow...that whole place is a toilet.

You obviously never been here.

It's so clean it makes middle-america look like India.

(no offence to India)

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

actually, i have been there before.

oh, and those mountie guys....fuck them too....i couldnt take them seriously.

then you forget strippers there can grind the children outta your drunken cock also?

but i dont like canada either..... i can stand montreal tho

Archived