Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck Canada Post!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

opened up my mailbox today and along with my normal mail, I found a clear plastic bag with this in it:
    http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/cpost/canadapost.jpg'>
    and the remains of an envelope from a friend of mine that looked like this:
    [img]http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/cpost/letter.jpg'>
    opened at both ends, devoid of any contents.

they can all go to hell, but now I gotta figure out what I should claim I lost.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

3. beardo

beardo Guest

another reason i should move to canada. that shit would never happen in america. we'd get a 'tough shit, asshole' letter instead.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

let's not forget that you also lost your personal privacy and any/all faith in the Canadian postal service...

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

yes, I laugh at the thought of some postal worker cleaning the sorting machine out and finding photos of freights littered all over the floor. I'm going to see how much the cover for, and try and claim somthing just under that. I'm going with priceless family photos cause it had "photos DO NOT BEND" all over the envelope.

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yeah here they would send a polaroid of postal employees holding your stuff and giving a thumbs up sign...

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Canada Post is fucking terrible. It took them six days to return a package to me because I need 6 more cents. 6 days..........

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

WOOHOOO! I voted for that...

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

do you have a carbon copy of the cashiers check?
    If so, you should be able to claim that.
    I know the whole point of the cashiers check is that it's just like cash,
    but you have proof it was made and lost.

I think you're screwed on the photos... sorry to hear.

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Any packages from the states I get in the mail always look war torn, and I blame canada customs. I dont know what its like recieving them in the states, but all my packages have those ugly band stamps "Opened by Canada Customs" with the location stamped underneath, and the end of the envelope has 16 layers of tape that they used to seal it all back up.

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

see the problem here is that you should have use your personal transporter , rather than the postal service.........

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

ahh, I didnt loose a cashiers cheque. And thats precisely the reason I'm not claiming it, they'd want the senders carbon copy. It would have been nice to try though...

13. HAL

HAL Guest

How very true. I'd suggest you say you were getting priceless family photos from the 1800's or something. You're into geneology.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

just claim...

If ese doesn't get his pictures back, then the terrorists win.

then cry a little tear.

15. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

canada post does suck, i mailed tt boy a pack, he gets it 4 days later, then he mails his, its been 3 weeks... fuck canada post.