Fuck art, I'm a vandal...or some tuff shit like that...

Ice Cold Pops

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm just adding my little element to this board and it's mad funny how serious some graf writers are, and how some of you completely missed the absurdity and sarcasm of my words...I love how little bitch types try to call each other out on some stupid shit all the time. Sonny Bonehead please, of course this shit isn't graf, and neither are all those big productions on legal walls either...it's a mural, graf-simulation or some shit. It is what it is, let it be. Try expressing your insecurities in a more constructive manner. I'm sorry if you were molested by your father or your mom loves your sister more than you. That tear other people down to build yourself up style is so obvious and doesn't wash with me. I'll give you a big hug to make you feel better if I ever meet you, alrighty there sport?

Thanks for all the compliments from the rest of you with the more positive outlooks, I appreciate that...I don't know about the whole burn anyone on here claim made by sect, but thanks anyway dude, for sticking up for me. There's some tight shit going on in the graf world and I respect that alot, I'm just doing some other shit these days. I'm really not a big fan of painting with spraypaint anymore, and my can-control has dwindled considerably...real sissy finger. Also I've got a prosthetic neck now, so it's hard for me to look out when I'm doing illegal shit, life is a real struggle, somebody hold me!

http://chrissilva.com/studio2/VIRTUAL.GIF'>

I like the yellow paper'd one. Interesting artwork, hardly what could be called graffiti though, unless it was painted on somebody elses propterty, causing vadalism... since thats what the definition of it is.

Artfags are not graffiti artists.

Graffiti artists are graffiti artists.

Graffiti artists can be artfags on the side..

Archived