Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck art, I'm a vandal...or some tuff shit like that...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Ice Cold Pops, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Ice Cold Pops

Ice Cold Pops New Jack

2. *SIZEROKS*

*SIZEROKS* Veteran Member

if you say so........

3. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

artfag alert....

nah i kinda dig it....in a doze green type of way.

4. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

hmmm..... some thing different...i like it two thumbs up.....:D

5. 455

455 Guest

not bad....

6. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

Way to go, you really vandalized that paper.

7. Ice Cold Pops

Ice Cold Pops New Jack

That's right kids, I'm on some next shit...That wasn't even my paper and just wrecked that shit! I'm cock D and I just take my time too, anybody says shit I bus'em in the grill...Here's some semi-one-linerish shit I busted out on some suckers notebook...

[​IMG]

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

like a pervert, im feelin it.

9. cAzer

cAzer Senior Member

dat nigga is on some next shit, i am diggin that

10. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

11. metalcru4evr

metalcru4evr Junior Member

that is some cool shit...I am digging those faces you do...you should try to do it with a can.

12. Mercenary808

Mercenary808 Guest

okay, it is diff.
    it isn't graff.

13. rancid

rancid Member

i collapsed in the hole that cazer and metal cru dug

14. sect one

sect one Elite Member

ahhaha are you kidding me this guy is GREAT and he has done walls they are in the chicago post check him....... hes so dope and can burn any of you

15. Ice Cold Pops

Ice Cold Pops New Jack

I'm just adding my little element to this board and it's mad funny how serious some graf writers are, and how some of you completely missed the absurdity and sarcasm of my words...I love how little bitch types try to call each other out on some stupid shit all the time. Sonny Bonehead please, of course this shit isn't graf, and neither are all those big productions on legal walls either...it's a mural, graf-simulation or some shit. It is what it is, let it be. Try expressing your insecurities in a more constructive manner. I'm sorry if you were molested by your father or your mom loves your sister more than you. That tear other people down to build yourself up style is so obvious and doesn't wash with me. I'll give you a big hug to make you feel better if I ever meet you, alrighty there sport?

Thanks for all the compliments from the rest of you with the more positive outlooks, I appreciate that...I don't know about the whole burn anyone on here claim made by sect, but thanks anyway dude, for sticking up for me. There's some tight shit going on in the graf world and I respect that alot, I'm just doing some other shit these days. I'm really not a big fan of painting with spraypaint anymore, and my can-control has dwindled considerably...real sissy finger. Also I've got a prosthetic neck now, so it's hard for me to look out when I'm doing illegal shit, life is a real struggle, somebody hold me!

[​IMG]