fuck apartments.

Guest Wilt

ok...this is a pissed off morning.i go out last night and get drunk..nothing new there.however!!!!!today i get my cable modem,OR SO I FUCKING THINK!..i wake up in a post drunken state to the sound of what i think is this enormous bird...which turns out to be my very loud phone.sleeping naked i throw on the first thing thats next to my bed surrounded by empty and full cans.i stumble to the phone as the answer machine picks up...ITS THE CABLE COMPANY!telling me i have someone at my door.rather strange but anyway.i go to the door..sure enough cable guy himself is there.i let him in and we stroll to my room..hes like ok wheres your cable jack..i say uhhh..i look..ITS NOT FUCKING THERE!!!!!!!what the fuck..to make a long story short aparently my apartment has one fucking cable jack and its in the fucking living room.thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard.i have the master bedroom too...how the fuck can this be?so now i have no fucking cable modem and fucking i dont think im going to paint fr8s today..which im really pissed about ..hold on i have to start a new song..ok uhmm oh yeah no fucking freights...you know what else?i miss my ex girlfriend..yeah..that whore.i shouldn't have broken up with her man fuck...what am i gonna do?horrorscope tells me to shake up my life..but i dont even know how to do that.ill never get rid of this chick..even though i moved and she lives 650 miles away..fuck man..sometimes life is just retarded.not that death is cool..you dont wanna kill yourself..gayness.fuck that and i had a dream about her too...fuck...id smoke a cigarette but i dont have any..im too pissed to get breakfast..and i want to paint fucking freights..hah that cable guy mustve been freaked out to see so many cans on the ground.and im out of deodorant..great...my day keeps getting better..whoah thats a lot of typing..if i dont paint freights today...maybe ill call that girl leeann...shes hot..shes tall and im not but oh well..supposedly i need to "shake it up" fuck..shake this up::grab crotch:: ok i feel better.thank you 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your mind will be on your work. You may need to put in a little overtime if you want to finish a project. Your efforts will pay off and you'll get the recognition you deserve. 3 stars

thats my horoscope for today.

my day's plans:

going to the mall and erm buying...stuff.

and repainting my computer case a pretty color.

Guest me IS cool

I feel ya WILT... although. I do have freights to paint... hehe. Anyways I feel ya on the cable modem and the trains part. But keep your head up it could be worse. What area of the country do you live in. Cuz if yu in the southwest. I could hook ya up wit a couple of fr8 yards I got like 10 of 'em. :)

Guest blink_ATX

main you dont even know

peep this peep this...

so it starts in the month of febru l

1. ike i get pulled over after having like a beer and smoking some dank 3 hours earlier, guess what its a goddman DPS agent so hes like gonbna pop me a couple warnings for speeding and vehicle inspect, but then he says "i smell alchohol on your breath son, have you had anything to drink??". I replies umm no and "he says dont lie boy" so yeah i get a DUI and he sends me home.

2. then im pimping my shit to my GF's house for lunch on a cool spring monday a week later and i see this po coming from the opposite direction. so i speed check my ass and sure enough that billy pulls a uey and comes after me. waits a half mile then pulls me over and cites my ass for going 68 in a 55 and the refuses to let me see the radar(which means hes a fucking lying dirty cop).

3. Yo like im driving home crunked out after this dope ass co-op party and this hoe i met wanting to get on my nuts so like im chilling thinking what i tight night . But i decides to change over two lanes and little did i know it was one of those warrant round up weekends. So i get pulled over for nothing main, nothing at all. Cop says get out and gives me one stupid human test with a pen and then he wants to give me more. SO i tell him "i really have to use the restroom" and he turns me around and slaps a set of steel on my hands nad i get another DUI this time an arrest. Which later they bumped up to a DWI arrest and i spend a night in jail, truck got impounded and now i got some shit.

4. So im coming back from my girls house like two weeks later and i cruise to this stop sign and then take a left and this cop pulls out from the next street over and i thought nothing of it but he comes after me like a mile later and pulls me over saying i ran the stop sign. I was like how the hell would you have seen that there was houses and fences between where you were officer and where the stop sign is. Hes like "well i was sitting there in plain view" which was bullshit cause i saw him pull up to the street i was driving down and he must have been far back cuase he was driving forward kinda fast. Needless to say he was totally lying about seeing me do anything.

This all happend in one month fool

so if you think you got it bad then think again.

oh yeah and my Work keeps fluctuating on my ass hours wise making me wonder if i'll be able to amke rent or pay bills.

l0rd Ka0s (truly)

im not saying life sucks.because i love life..its the little things that get me.you should get rid of your car..its not doing you any good.

Guest blink_ATX

thats what my mom says. but then i couldnt paint cause like i dont have tha time to be walking to all the good hotspots and tha buses dont run at night, but i wouldnt have to worry about getting to work cause the bus stops right in fron tof my APT and then stops right in front of my work.

so yeahbut i dont know who would buy my ride its got some problems.

Guest platapie

remember that one song by del and a bunch of others. the pjs.

yo i got a noisey nabor that lives right above me in 13a. man that wa s a rocker

Guest blink_ATX

no i think its my undying attraction to corrupt human biengs. get it.

i been flagged main

like a black man in a bentley in arkansas

Originally posted by suburbian bum

hey blink its not that you hvae bad luck. Its that you really fucking suck at driving. I mean i could see like 1 ticket for somthing you didnt do, but 4 major ones in a month? You suck, slow down. And dont drink and drive, asshole.

what he said...your dumber than a bucket full of dead chipmunks blink

Archived