FUCK ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS

duh-rye-won

i always thought of myself as a pretty liberal, left wing kinda guy. but i gotta say, i'm getting real fucking sick of the america bashing, (especially from non-americans), as well as the "let iraq set up their own gov't", shit. i'm even starting to feel less against the war to begin with.

fuck them. those fuckers are crazy and they dropped bombs on my favorite skate spot growing up as a kid. they wouldn't know how to set up their own fucking government without our help. they're fucking religious fanatics. religious fanatics are scary and fucked up.

i know america is fucked up too. we've done tons of fucked up shit. but i'm getting sick of being the bad guys. i know Bush is mentally handicapped. I know our shit is corrupt. but i don't think we're evil the way the people trying to run shit over there are evil.

in case you haven't noticed i don't really have much by the way of specifics to argue about. i don't have any well thought arguments. I just think that the USA are players. no, make that PLAYAZ'. and even tho we fuck up a lot, niggas still need to stop hating so hard. the world is a fucked up place and i'm sick of america being the focus of all the hate.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-expat iquit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by iquit

"let iraq set up their own gov't", shit.

You ignorant piece of shit, you operate under the assumption that the reason a "gov't" needs setting up has nothing to do with us ending the last one. But more to the point NO ONE IS FUCKING SAYING THAT EXCEPT THE ANGRY MONSTERS THAT HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AT NIGHT THAT LOOK LIKE YOUR FATHER BUT MANIFEST THEMSELVES IN THE DAYLIGHT AS ANGRY ILLOGICAL AND PARANOID ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ANTI-WAR TYPES THAT YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF...

those fuckers are crazy and they dropped bombs on my favorite skate spot growing up as a kid.

...do I even need to react to this...

they wouldn't know how to set up their own fucking government without our help.

Thats true, we gave them the gift of Saddam Husein

I know our shit is corrupt.

...do I even need to react to this part deux...

in case you haven't noticed i don't really have much by the way of specifics to argue about.

...And that my friend is where that old axiom "Ignorance is bliss" comes from

-expat iquit [/b]

*spelling

well iquit im not gonna diss you like King Bling

but check this out homie:

-Me and you arent making any money off the war

-Me and you are not safer because of the war

-Me and you do not have any say in stopping or going on with the war

-Me and you and the Iraqis dying every day because of our top political "leaders" have more in common with one another than does me and you and our top political "leaders".

-Bush Sr. planned his war for nothing more than $$ oil$$ that will stay in Bushs family for generations and generations, and raised Bush Jr. with his beliefs like any father does.

-Iraq had nothing to do with the World Trade bulidings

- Think of Baghdad like the city you live in, whatever it is, mines chicago, so imagine its just me but in Baghdad instead of Chicago and another country declares war on my country and the bomber planes and tanks and soldiers start rolling in down the streets of Chicago imposing curfews and shooting at anyone that tries to stop them (police, military, anyone).

damn brother iquit, youve gotta be smarter than that, no disrespect, you brought it up

Guest KING BLING

I actually hate these sort of conversations so tell me what you need me to hear....

plus I couldn't AIM with you if I wanted to I don't have a computer

Originally posted by iquit

i always thought of myself as a pretty liberal, left wing kinda guy. but i gotta say, i'm getting real fucking sick of the america bashing, (especially from non-americans), as well as the "let iraq set up their own gov't", shit. i'm even starting to feel less against the war to begin with.

fuck them. those fuckers are crazy and they dropped bombs on my favorite skate spot growing up as a kid. they wouldn't know how to set up their own fucking government without our help. they're fucking religious fanatics. religious fanatics are scary and fucked up.

i know america is fucked up too. we've done tons of fucked up shit. but i'm getting sick of being the bad guys. i know Bush is mentally handicapped. I know our shit is corrupt. but i don't think we're evil the way the people trying to run shit over there are evil.

in case you haven't noticed i don't really have much by the way of specifics to argue about. i don't have any well thought arguments. I just think that the USA are players. no, make that PLAYAZ'. and even tho we fuck up a lot, niggas still need to stop hating so hard. the world is a fucked up place and i'm sick of america being the focus of all the hate.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-expat iquit

Oh please, I thought you were more intelligent than this. Seems like the brainwashing got to you too.

Just remember that the whole world hates the US government, not the US people (well, not all of them).

As a anti war non american I feel I'm able to say safely that the anti war people here (Australia ) don't have anything against America in the sense of the people who live there, we just think your governments foriegn policy (and general stance on alot of issues) is evil...

If you want to make generalisations about sentiment here, Americans do have a reputation for being arrogant. But thats got nothing to do with the war. Its just one of the downfalls of our culture. On a certain level we tend to give everyone simplistic stereo-types.

E.g. We also think the French are smelly pussies and that the British are whinging pommes .. ( This ofcourse is total lowest common denominator steez ) ..

*edit Rodney beat me to it... damn you and your comprehensive wording that sums up my floundering post in one sentence ... fucking bollocks... :beat2:

america is a pale shadow of what it once was.

after my government decided it could investigate me without warrants, tap my phone without probable cause, use my tax dollars to fuel a culture war, it lost my respect.

our president stole an election

started a war for vengeance

and american people still support him

the FBI lied to a foreign government about ME..claiming i was a fugitive from felony charges. complete bullshit.

this is not the america my grandfather went to war for.

united state of embarassment

oh yeah, and the supreme court just decided it's illegal not to give your name to the cops when they stop you (even without cause)

www.killinghope.org

i already bitched about it in some other thread when it happened..

they kept me out of canada a few weeks ago.

i couldn't believe it.

they claim i fled form three felony charges.

i didn't, i faced the charges, they were all eventually dropped due to "lack of evidence"

the FBI won't let me straighten it out; they want the State Department to do it, i'm having a hard time.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I remember reading about this a little while ago. I would sue them if I was you.

i have considered getting the ACLU involved; if it gets worse, i will.

..the response of americans to this 'war on terror' has really polarized the country..it's unfortunate to see so many people equating "patriotism" with "blind acceptance of government policy"

i don't even know what we stand for anymore.

so many people got behgind dubya, even now.

it confounds me.

so many americans have supported him and his overseas adventures; i don't know who represents this country anymore.

i know that i am so far from what the popular opinion thinks and feels, i barely can consider myself an american.

plus the government we have all kapt in power keeps fucking me and my rights over.

the patriot act?

if this is what america has become, i want no part of it.

how can people still support this?

and since they do, what does that say about the U.S.??

if the rest of the world is right about us, i'll badmouth the u.s.

we need all the constructive criticism we can get

i've been around the world, and i know that the culture of life in other places is better for me than america's

our materialistic, apathetic consumer culture is ruining our society and our environment

so what exactly do you mean by "We shoudl support this country."

the patriot act is terrifying... i've been looking for means to get out of the country for sometime now.

but even without that, i find it wierd that cops can get a warrent for someone's blood (literally).

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

There is a difference, but it goes the other way too. I am patriotic and do not accept that this government is doing the right thing. Yet whenever I say that we should support this country, I am immediatly dogged out by people who are against this war. They assume that I am fully backing everything this government does, I am not. What I am for is the USA and what that stands for. Right now, I hate that we look like idiots to the rest of the world, but that does not mean that I am going to bad mouth the US. It is the people in office that piss me off, not the US and there is a big difference in that, that most people don't get.

Word to that. I have this saying that I came up with a few years ago, that the flag doesn’t necessarily represent what your country is, but what you want it to be. There is a reason democracy exists. Flag burning solves nothing. Motherfuckers gotta be proactive, not reactive, know what I’m saying?

what totally flips me out is that so many

americans who 'care so much for their freedom'

are willing to let their own gov't take away those freedoms.

like the point MIchael Moore was making in his latest book,

why the hell are 2nd amendment rights protected for suspected terrorists?

You can tap their phones and steal their DNA but you cant look into their Gun history?

fk'd

so what does one do? voting, and running for office don't seem to work too well.... seems like all one can do are make a grip of money, and buy someone into office, or terrorism.

i do understand some of the 'conservative' economic motivations.... not so much the personal ones, but i do sort of understand the ass kissing of larger corporations. given the globalness of our world these days... if we give em any guff, they can just move overseas to some shitty place. even america was an absolutely horrible place for workers for a long time, but all the union strikes and ish aren't as powerful these days because they'll just be like, "fuck ya'll, we got wong sao's son over here that'll do the same shit for a tenth of the price." maybe an opressed labor force is part of any developing nation's growth; but given the ease at which travel is done, the development of nations will not be the same as times past (though i'm sure war will always be a tool). However, it seems that if we all kiss corporate ass, they'll just go to the lowest bidder, which will screw the rest of the world because of lax environmental standards, and corporate dominance over the market, and overcharge us all. so it seems as though the only way to keep this from happening, is for the world to unify.... which will never happen unless mars attacks.

intellectual masturbation

im kind of torn on this as well, i was gonna make a thread, but im busy, so this may do.

on the one hand, i think the war is wrong, but on the other, i almost think people there need an iron fist to rule them. so many are uneducated and fall easily to whatever church grabs them up. maybe fear is the answer.

ive met a ton of american soldiers in the last 2 weeks, se4 can vouch for this, 19 of 20 didnt support iraq, but went in anyways, for that i give them respect. they were cool, good to hang out with, and all around pretty decent guys, who constantly get slagged for doing what they did. and everyone cries for muslims, then the exact same night, we get robbed by some muslim folks. well, more like ripped off.

so who do i feel sorry for? someone who yells,oh its all they know? no, your dont have to rob people, if your smart enough to do that, then you can get a job.

its such a tough situation.

what makes you mad?

that we had the gall to think we were the only country who deserved to be exempt from war crimes tribunals?

or that the U.N. came to its senses and decided that the united states should be held to the same standards as everyone else?

i think it's great that they won't give us some bullshit free pass to do whatever we want to anyone.

(then maybe we'd have some credibility when we told other countries not to abuse their POWs)

this, from the nation that didn't wanna follow the geneva convention so we developed a legal black hole just to keep from having to adhere to over 50 years of internatinally agreed policy