1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS

Discussion in 'News' started by duh-rye-won, Jun 23, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

FUCK ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS

Discussion started by duh-rye-won - Jun 23, 2004

i always thought of myself as a pretty liberal, left wing kinda guy. but i gotta say, i'm getting real fucking sick of the america bashing, (especially from non-americans), as well as the "let iraq set up their own gov't", shit. i'm even starting to feel less against the war to begin with.

fuck them. those fuckers are crazy and they dropped bombs on my favorite skate spot growing up as a kid. they wouldn't know how to set up their own fucking government without our help. they're fucking religious fanatics. religious fanatics are scary and fucked up.

i know america is fucked up too. we've done tons of fucked up shit. but i'm getting sick of being the bad guys. i know Bush is mentally handicapped. I know our shit is corrupt. but i don't think we're evil the way the people trying to run shit over there are evil.

in case you haven't noticed i don't really have much by the way of specifics to argue about. i don't have any well thought arguments. I just think that the USA are players. no, make that PLAYAZ'. and even tho we fuck up a lot, niggas still need to stop hating so hard. the world is a fucked up place and i'm sick of america being the focus of all the hate.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-expat iquit

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Jun 23, 2004

*spelling

3. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

KillWhitey - Replied Jun 23, 2004

well iquit im not gonna diss you like King Bling
    but check this out homie:

-Me and you arent making any money off the war

-Me and you are not safer because of the war

-Me and you do not have any say in stopping or going on with the war

-Me and you and the Iraqis dying every day because of our top political "leaders" have more in common with one another than does me and you and our top political "leaders".

-Bush Sr. planned his war for nothing more than $$ oil$$ that will stay in Bushs family for generations and generations, and raised Bush Jr. with his beliefs like any father does.

-Iraq had nothing to do with the World Trade bulidings

- Think of Baghdad like the city you live in, whatever it is, mines chicago, so imagine its just me but in Baghdad instead of Chicago and another country declares war on my country and the bomber planes and tanks and soldiers start rolling in down the streets of Chicago imposing curfews and shooting at anyone that tries to stop them (police, military, anyone).

damn brother iquit, youve gotta be smarter than that, no disrespect, you brought it up

KillWhitey - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I feel like this is a joke but it seems so real when I close my eyes...

5. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

what? you got aim king bling, you wanna talk politics cause im blazed and nows the time

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I actually hate these sort of conversations so tell me what you need me to hear....

plus I couldn't AIM with you if I wanted to I don't have a computer

7. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

ah, forget it

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

*Forgotten

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jun 23, 2004

iquit,
    need i remind you what your country did to you, after trying to declare a hip hop state of emergency?!
    ummm, yeah.
    they would probably stop hating us if we stopped killing them. that's usually how that sort of shit works.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

seeking you got AIM to talk politics?

11. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Jun 23, 2004

Oh please, I thought you were more intelligent than this. Seems like the brainwashing got to you too.

Just remember that the whole world hates the US government, not the US people (well, not all of them).

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

SilentBob - Replied Jun 23, 2004

As a anti war non american I feel I'm able to say safely that the anti war people here (Australia ) don't have anything against America in the sense of the people who live there, we just think your governments foriegn policy (and general stance on alot of issues) is evil...

If you want to make generalisations about sentiment here, Americans do have a reputation for being arrogant. But thats got nothing to do with the war. Its just one of the downfalls of our culture. On a certain level we tend to give everyone simplistic stereo-types.

E.g. We also think the French are smelly pussies and that the British are whinging pommes .. ( This ofcourse is total lowest common denominator steez ) ..

*edit Rodney beat me to it... damn you and your comprehensive wording that sums up my floundering post in one sentence ... fucking bollocks... :beat2:

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION 12oz Member

DR+DELUSION - Replied Jun 23, 2004

the thread title says it all. fuck em fuck em fuck em

DR+DELUSION - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Jun 23, 2004

america is a pale shadow of what it once was.

after my government decided it could investigate me without warrants, tap my phone without probable cause, use my tax dollars to fuel a culture war, it lost my respect.

our president stole an election
    started a war for vengeance
    and american people still support him

the FBI lied to a foreign government about ME..claiming i was a fugitive from felony charges. complete bullshit.

this is not the america my grandfather went to war for.
    united state of embarassment

oh yeah, and the supreme court just decided it's illegal not to give your name to the cops when they stop you (even without cause)

www.killinghope.org

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  15. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Jun 23, 2004

i already bitched about it in some other thread when it happened..
    they kept me out of canada a few weeks ago.

i couldn't believe it.

they claim i fled form three felony charges.

i didn't, i faced the charges, they were all eventually dropped due to "lack of evidence"

the FBI won't let me straighten it out; they want the State Department to do it, i'm having a hard time.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages: