fuck all this talking about it...

i did something about it. anyone interested in a real time chat can goto a dalnet IRC server and join the channel #12ozprophet. if you dont have an IRC client or dont know what that means, just goto www.dal.net and you will find all the info you need there. if any of the 12ozprophet.com admins would like to get involved with this to make it an official 12ozprophet chat, let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats a dope ass idea just switch it to efnet and im down. efnets better regardless id rather have you do that. an anyways if you do that i got writers i know on thier who probably wouldnt mind helpin out, they already got thier own channel about writing, bots, etc. hit me back.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

thats a dope ass idea just switch it to efnet and im down. efnets better regardless id rather have you do that. an anyways if you do that i got writers i know on thier who probably wouldnt mind helpin out, they already got thier own channel about writing, bots, etc. hit me back.

i used to prefer efnet myself back in the day... but now its just so lagged all the time. also, dalnets built in nickserv/chanserv features make it a little less anonymous and a little more secure. you dont have to fuss with bots and all that nonsense. please drop by the dalnet channel if you get a chance though.

Originally posted by metallix

this has been tried several times over the last 2 years..

if no one goes its no big loss. it only took about 2 minutes to register the channel. what was the downfall of the previous attempts?

Archived