Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK AIRPORT SECURITY!!! I WANT A SPEECH!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr_president, Jul 30, 2003.

1. mr_president

mr_president Banned

instead of beefing up security on planes and in the airports, BUSH needs to get on the tv and say this:

"if youre on a plane, and someone tries to hi-jack it with fucking box cutters or anything else for that matter, dont be a pussy, and kick their asses next time..."

THE PRESIDENT

HOLLA.

2. crazy cre8

crazy cre8 New Jack

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

another 9/11 has already been prevented with one key thing - locking up the pilot doors. all of this security bullshit is hype and nonsense. america has been taught to take security over freedom.

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

i would hope a large majority of people that fly would have that attitude. shit, i know i do.

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

yeah I'm sure that the all people on the could have whooped the 9-11 hi jackers..maybe a few would have died but not everyone.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

7. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

i thought they did that long ago? didnt the hijackers put the box cutter up to the throat of the flight attendants and then the co-pilot or someone came rushing in to help?

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>i have done a lot of flying since then and i can't believe that i am always the Random person to be pulled aside and searched. The last time this shit happend was pretty funny cuz i used to have a long 'terrorist' beard and shit so they were lookin at me as soon as i walked up. When they checked my ID and looked at my last name he said "uh. wow. hmmm. You're our lucky random winner." I dont even look musli or have a achmed mohammed type last name. They crack me up with their shit.</span>

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I agree, 3 hijackers with scissors vs 200+ bored, tired, stiff, and now ultimately pissed off passengers.....seriously I'd have been cracking skulls....

10. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

haha......if i were on that plane i would of gone buck with a spork

11. mr_president

mr_president Banned

i still cant believe that jacked the plane with boxcutters... if they said they had a bomb or some shit, i would have maybe gone with that for a little while and then called them liars and started laughing at them for holding box cutters as their main weopon...

i dont know, maybe they were acting mad loony or some shit on the plane but i still dont think i would have let that shit happen...

:eek: