1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck a virus

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Yabityabo, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Yabityabo

Yabityabo 12oz Member

Fuck a virus

Discussion started by Yabityabo - Nov 1, 2003

So, i got a virus... last night I was talking online, browsing PG, the daily routine. Then I ran my norton anti virus... while it was running, things started deleting off of my desktop, then my computer froze, I restarted... and my computer didnt work. Well turns out i ended up getting some virus that deleted everything off of my computer, and uninstalled all of my drivers (some of wich i cant re-install right now, including sound, and graphics) So my computer cant play music, and it can only display 16 colors right now, I was up for about 6 hours just installing windows back in and getting my ethernet card to work. In the end, my computer ended up with 91% free space, that gives you an idea of how much was erased. well... im off to complain to some tech support guys.
    fuck a virus

Yabityabo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Nov 1, 2003

7|-|47 //U57 5UX012

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Nov 1, 2003

Drivers are the easiest of the things you'll replace... all of them can be
    dl'ed off the sites of the companies that made your cards/other devices.

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Nov 1, 2003

i saved all my important pictures on a cd

a couple days ago i accidently downloaded this program off kazaa that replicated itself like 30 times in my shared folder, then i pressed locate file, and the files were in C:/windows/media. when i tried to delete one, 5 more would apear. they also showed up as HELLOKITTY.exe and BigMac.exe on the running processes list. i deleted them using McAfee Quickclean.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Nov 1, 2003

How do you make fatty ass pimp tagz?

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Yabityabo

Yabityabo 12oz Member

Yabityabo - Replied Nov 1, 2003

yeah, you would think so right? well the person who fixed my computer last time neglected to tell me what the fuck companys he put in here... so i have to call him and go to his house and pick up all the disks, so... im fucking mad. i have to highlight things before i can read them

Yabityabo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. type R

type R 12oz Senior Member

type R - Replied Nov 2, 2003

i have gotten some fucked up viruses over AIM, i have no toolbar on my computer and i have to open any application (a select few) through task manager.

type R - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. KiSe

KiSe 12oz Senior Member

KiSe - Replied Nov 2, 2003

haha no taskbar that sucks

KiSe - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: