FUCK-A-J.O.BIZZLE!!!

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tease, we already told you to go back to school. You ignored us and hence you are still in this crappy station in life. Bitching about it will solve nothing.

I hate my job too Tease but here's what i did this weekend....

Before I partied at night, i spent all day friday working on my cover letter and resume tailoring both to the sort of employment I'm looking for.

All day saturday and most of today i have been faxing and emailing borth resume and cover letter to internships, part time and full time jobs and anything else that can pay me better than what i am making now. Not everyone will reply, but some will. That's the point tease, you don't catch the mother of the river with one cast of your fishing line.

Do that and your problems are solved

Other than that, quit giving us your hard luck story when you're not doing a fucking thing about it other than crying to us. Sorry buddy, but that's the cold truth

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

shut the fuck up lens.

im not complaining about my situation and seeking pity. im venting about it and saying its hard to find another job.

you idiots are suppost to post a response reguarding your job situations and frustrations in finding a new job as well, if you are that is.

not come up with your stupid fucking witty responses that are not needed and not witty.

fuck you faggot.

see, this is why you get nothing but hostility. lens was actually offering you constructive advice on how to change your situation....since he was/is in the same spot. very tame. no name calling, and thats the response you give him. its an endless cycle guy....

shut the fuck up lens.

im not complaining about my situation and seeking pity. im venting about it and saying its hard to find another job.

you idiots are suppost to post a response reguarding your job situations and frustrations in finding a new job as well, if you are that is.

not come up with your stupid fucking witty responses that are not needed and not witty.

fuck you faggot.

OHMYGOD CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! BEFORE MY BRAIN EXPLODES FROM HEARING ALL THIS WHINEY EMO BULLSHIT FOR THE TEN MILLIONTH TIME!!!!!!

Well you know what? Fuck you too you fucking midwest piece of shit.

You're bound for nothing faggot. You'll be stuck working nothing but a steady string of dead end jobs the rest of your life running the gammut from fast food clerk to jizz mopper at rated X theaters. I hope you get crushed to death by an A.C. unit.

You will grow old never knowing the benefits of home ownership, a good career, meals other than the microwave variety and you will die old and alone in a goddamn hotel room with nothing but a pile of "keep it rail" shirts to witness your cheap wine soaked passing.

Originally posted by ese

see, this is why you get nothing but hostility. lens was actually offering you constructive advice on how to change your situation....since he was/is in the same spot. very tame. no name calling, and thats the response you give him. its an endless cycle guy....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

can you believe this welfare fodders signature, {I'd like to take this time out to thank everybody

who helped me get to where I'm at today...

SELF, thank you self, I owe it all to you}

you'd think un-binned abortion like this knucklehead would be a bit more humble about life, but hell, ya learn sumpin daily....

ahhaah shut the fuck up lens. you bitch ass gaytard.

trying to get e-swoll.

hahaha. ill stomp your face even with your niggas watching from the sidelines. :lol:

hahaha fucker

DAMN one too many R&B videos for this tiprat......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSER.

Bullshit. If you were just venting you wouldn't go vent on an internet message board. The only reason anyone would post shit like this is because you are complaining about your situation AND seeking pity. You'll find none here you dumbfuck. Condemned already for christ's sake.