1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK 8 MINUTE ABS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 9, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

FUCK 8 MINUTE ABS!

Discussion started by seeking - Jan 9, 2002

the other night as a joke, i did that shit to make fun of my sister. holy fuck. it took 3 days for my abs to recover. so what do i do? i do the shit again. fuck that shit. fuck that guy. fuck anyone that can do it without feeling like they're being stabbed in the stomach with pistols knife of death. fuck having abs. im gonna have mien removed just so i never have to feel that shit again. the worst part is, im totally not out of shape or anything. grrrr. im sorry we fuck with you about how you look women, cause that shit is fucking painful. my bad.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Jan 9, 2002

is thaT the thing that like "flexes your abs for you" with electro-doohickeys?

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jan 9, 2002

its them muthafuckin doohickeys.

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jan 9, 2002

no, its just crunchs an shit... no wacky machines... it fucking hurts.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jan 9, 2002

make me a copy of the tape bro

6. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Jan 9, 2002

i took aerobics in gym in highschool so i could hang with and stare at the pretty girls.
    we did buns of steel.
    my ass hurt so bad and when i tried to walk after, it looked like someone had shoved the tape up my ass. sideways.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jan 9, 2002

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah......

oh mercy. :lol:

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. jades_blue

jades_blue 12oz Senior Member

jades_blue - Replied Jan 9, 2002

that's WEAK!

it may hurt -- but it's that good hurt.

go and do it again, I dare you.

jades_blue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jan 9, 2002

Post a flick of that device. Is it that thing that rolls around on the ground. My girl has one of those.

By the way those electric things won't work for getting cut. I got one of those things free from my doctor for my bad back. What it does contrary to what THEY tell you, is send shockwaves into your muscles causing them to contract. Thats why sometimes they twitch although not like on TV. What those electric waves do is block the pain sensors in your body, so wherever you have pain, it won't be able to send those messages to your brain. Thus you have less pain. But it WONT get you all cut.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. jades_blue

jades_blue 12oz Senior Member

jades_blue - Replied Jan 9, 2002

From what I know -- it's a video with some guy telling you how to do it (like those aerobics videos) and you're supposed to follow. You do crunches, sit ups and such. No machine -- nothing.

jades_blue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Jan 9, 2002

seriously, those tapes and workouts kill if your not in shape...theyre accually pretty good for you, and your abs will applaud you in acouple months when they start gettin toned, but you still gotta do other things, such as liftin running and such...those do hickeys do shit for your body, they never have and never will, nothings better than straight up workouts..you just gotta get your ass out there and do em...as for me, i gotta listen to what i preach cause damn kid...my abs..yeah, no six pack, just a keg...but at least i run regularly..

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. shameless self promotion

I GOTTA CONTRADICT MYSELF REALLY FAST>>>

"Is it that thing that rolls around on the ground. My girl has one of those. "~pistol

Werd pistol...thats an ab roller ...now those things accually do work, im tellin you, your girl uses that shit regularly, shes gotta be buff within acouple mo..seeking, try out that ab roller, you thing 8 min abs was bad...with the ab roller, you work out hard with that bad boy, and your stomach will be fellin like you just came out a fucking ALI fight and got your ass whooped upon...theyre brutal..(but work amazingly well, if you can stand the sore muscles in the morning)

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Jan 9, 2002

you sure that wasn't still there from the antics with the little lady the night before?

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jan 9, 2002

Me,Myself, and Irene style.:eek: :mad:

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. shameless self promotion

Tee heee hee hee...thats comedy!