FUCC U HINDU & DIVE!

Watchin_U

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Watchin_UKID

FUCC YOU FAGGOTS YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON THIS TIME AND DEATH IS FOLLOWING YOU MOTHER FUCKERS. I CANT WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU GAY ASS SLIPPIN IN SAN DIEGO! WATCH YOUR BACK 187 ON YOUR PUNK ASS.

OK OK...its going to be OKAAAAAY.. just repeat after me .." I am somebody"..ok your turn...and dont forget to use our inside voices...:rolleyes:

HINDUE is dope...the only reason I can think of that you frustrated little toys are hating is jealousy that someone came and ripped shit up in your own city more than you ever will. :lol: Anyway I've seen a shitload of Hindue's tags and bombs with lines through them but no name...this thread is sort of like an internet version of that.

I DONT CROSS SHIT

FIRST OFF I HAVE NEVER CROSSED OUT HINDU I GOT BEEF WITH THAT FOGGOT CUZ HE FUCCED WITH ONE OF MY BOYS. I JUST MADE THIS TREND SO THAT FOUL KNOWS THAT THE COAST CRIP GANG IS GOING TO FUCK HIM UP WHEN HE SETS FOOT BACC IN DAGO. IM OUT.

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by test pattern

str8 gangst0r:eek:

This is exactly why this post was made............so you faggit little jockers could type up your little jocking summaries........smart thinking

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by Lil_5panky

HINDUE is dope...the only reason I can think of that you frustrated little toys are hating is jealousy that someone came and ripped shit up in your own city more than you ever will. :lol: Anyway I've seen a shitload of Hindue's tags and bombs with lines through them but no name...this thread is sort of like an internet version of that.

this was the quote i was using.....

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

the only reason I can think of that you frustrated little toys are hating is jealousy that someone came and ripped shit up in your own city more than you ever will.

For reals. Coming on the internet to talk shit about someone makes you look stupid. If got so much beef with that kid you should go tell him to his face.

Why There Is Beef!

Mr.C-Walk Dive is OA.... and the only thing i can think why u would be so mad is cuz your homies got punked for there wallet and there bong.....shit those guys have seen both of those dudes around and aint done shit....thats that

I dont know nothing bout them jackin shit from anyone i know the reason i got beef is cuz those fouls tried to fucc with one of the hommies lil brothers who is fuccing 13 that is straight punk shit. That gets me heated for some fouls that are like 20 who go and punk lil kids from Jr. High. Now we can close the trend. Plus Dive is not OA his name is not even on the site cecc http://www.oacrew.com. im out

Re: Why There Is Beef!

Mr.C-Walk Dive is OA.... and the only thing i can think why u would be so mad is cuz your homies got punked for there wallet and there bong.....shit those guys have seen both of those dudes around and aint done shit....thats that

I dont know nothing bout them jackin shit from anyone i know the reason i got beef is cuz those fouls tried to fucc with one of the hommies lil brothers who is fuccing 13 that is straight punk shit. That gets me heated for some fouls that are like 20 who go and punk lil kids from Jr. High. Now we can close the trend. Plus Dive is not OA his name is not even on the site cecc www.oacrew.com. im out

fuck what ya heard...dive is oa and the sight just isnt updated or something...i love when people try and tell me wrong on here ...

IntangibleFame

haha make your death threats over the internet....your a bad ass now....people like you get shot outside internet cafes......

Oh yea this aint no death threat just a note that they will get their asses beat. 1

All good...I just think things like this can be left off the computer...

Guest willy.wonka

fuck that little punk ass kid talkin shit..it wasnt even hindu or dive fuckin with him.it was me.you gota problem cause you homies brother is a shit talkin punk?fuck him.

you act like a little captain save a hoe for a little boy...you and your bitchass cryin on the internet.

Guest richard kyel

ahhahah gangs are for homo. yes you heard it hear first folks. gangs are for homos. fake assed tough guy homos. lots of homo sexuality in modern gangs. just endless bum sex

Archived