fruit boots.

Guest KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea street luge is fuckin wack to. if a guy like biker sherlock can be the the superstar of a sport, that's not really saying too much for the sport. besides skateboarding, i only give props to bmxers and surfers. it's not fun skating a park with 50 bmxers just cause space gets so tight, but at least it takes balls to do what they do. and surfers who ride big waves and shit like that are putting their life on the line every time they go out so you have to respect that.

Great...this is my subject.....

I frequent the skate park in my area (Grand Prairie) often. Let's make a list:

1. Rollerbooters have to put on a macho attitude. They catch so much flack from everyone else, that they have to act bad, as to avoid looking like pussies. Which really, there is no avoiding.

2. I think it is funny as shit when a skater or a biker is trying to do this cool trick over and over. People are watching, and then when they finally land it, the onlookers cheer for his/her accomplishment. On the other hand, it has been my experience, on numerous occassions, that fruitbladers get no props. I laugh at that.

3. I ride bikes, so I have a little bit more momentum behind my weight, so, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, unless you want to get layed the fuck out. I've done it before, gave a rollerblader stitches in his chin. Skating the park is something that requires you to pay attention to what the other athletes are doing. If you don't, you shouldn't be there.

4. The skate park is _not_ a place that mom or dad should roll up to in there Ukon GT full of roller terrorists, and drop them off like the skate park is a day care center. Makes me sick.

5. The wax thing pisses me off. I hear those bastards complaining about the no wax rule. I always step in and say, "those copings will grind, everyone else is doing it with out a problem." Let me give you a tip that your mommy would never tell you..."Save your wax for the car was and go faster...pussy."

Well on a concluding note, I must shine a little light on the fact that street riding/skating is cool. It is not organized, there is no little kids, it is your own thing. So if you, like me, get sick of those mickey mouse underwear sportin roller wankers, go downtown and find some marble ledges, yea baby.

One more thing, the only cool rollerblader in my book is the girls. Hoot yeah (thanks Dik.)

[This message has been edited by Dirty_habiT (edited 09-10-2001).]

Guest KARD like WOE

im glad you all feel as strongly about the fags as i do... to all the rollerbladers out there. here comes a big FUCK YOU and get outta my way

Did I forget to mention how any moron could strap those fuckers to their feet and do a 360, or "step" over the spine. There is no pussy shit on a bike. You see a biker go over the spine, and he is airin that mother fucker out. With roller blades you can take baby steps, when I have to try something new and hard, alot of times its a go for it kind of a thing. Half assed stuff is such and eyesore for me. You have to be a twistin as mother fucker to do a 360 in the air on a bike. They (fags) have no idea that a trick like that should be worth a damn, to them it's just normal. Rollerblades are so easy, next time you anyone reading this is out roller blading, show a little fucking respect to the people who are doing what they do for themselves, not because they say Arlo Eisenberg pull the gayes flat spin on the x-games. shits gay...need I say more? Rollerblading is a direct representation of your sexual orientation and preferences. Eat it.

---------

Cum all over my face....what?

Did I say that out loud?

[This message has been edited by Dirty_habiT (edited 09-10-2001).]

ok now let me state ive been know to boot it up in my day and seeing as i work at a skate park (mostly skate boards, not bikes aloud) i feel like i must step into this conversation.

now

>one skateboarding IS much harder than rollerblading just for the fact that doin an ollie is a hard thing BUT once youve got that down everythings built off of that im not saying it gets easy but it isnt really all that impossible (i know ive been foolin around on a board that a local pro gave me)

>two the waxing thing i cant really stick up for because at our park its the same you cant wax things but the reason it seems booters (what i lovingly call rollerblading) wax coping ledges is because they dont properly do the trick which is alot harder than what they do and write off as the trick, BUT there also is the fact that metal on metal aka trucks, pegs ride smoother on other surfaces of metal aka angel iron, coping

>three tricks for booters are more difficult than boarders on different obsticles (the other day i had a really complete conversation about this) rails for boards are alot easier because of all the surface which is why you see KIDS boardsliding any rail they find nowadays as well as coping for us is easy because were working w/ angles on the skate so to hit something round we dont have to bend completely

>four soccer parents come with every sport as well as booting (are you that ignorant?)

>five the whole waiting the turn thing ive noticed as well and i cant come up with anything other than yell at em and they will stop its something thats fairly new to skating and i hate it as much as everyone else that has to wait for someone whos run should have been done three fucked up tricks ago

>six this is getting long and i dont think anyones gonna read this

>seven i get props when i skate and do new tricks so i dont know what you guys are talkin about getting no props the thing is booting is a very intracate thing and one grind looks just like the next unless you know what youre looking at

>eight the main thing that sets us apart and it goes along w/ the "oh its easy theyre attached to your feet" is you must be commited to what you do spining 540 might be hard as hell on a bike and kinda easy on rollerblades but is things go wrong you huck the bike things go wrong on boots and you land goin backwards mostly riding blind as your feet sweep out in front of you and you hit your head, in a coma for the rest of your life

thank you

Say dude, don't act like you can just chunk your bike if your gonna crash. I've seen it all, people land on their bike, tangle in their bikes, there really is alot of parts that can fuck you up when you crash. Like a pedal with pins in your shin or a stem to the knees.

I always see these fruitbooters with shit all over their asses, because they just bail on everything and slide on their asses, like it is somekinda park with swings and shit. I was at the x-trials this year,I happened to hang out with the cool bike riding pros and skaters. The pro rollerbladers where next to where we were, and this is the truth--they were just as gay as the ones that sucked, just all grown up. They were dancing around and hitting eachother. I'm sorry you guys get no love....

Originally posted by fleshtech:

this is how i figure.. lets analize what you said...

you: There is on pussy shit on a bike

i beg to differ.

you: You have to be a twistin as mother fucker to do a 360 in the air on a bike

thats why anyone who is up to par is at least 540 or better...

you: They (fags) have no idea that a trick like that should be worth a damn, to them it's just normal.

yes we do.. thats why alot of tricks are getting weeded out.. are you aware that bicycling had tricks that used to be based on touching your front tire in the air? yeah.. thats real dope.. anyway.. im sure those got dissed real fast and filtered... same with our NEW sport.. its growing and evolving.. its progress... call it evolution.

you: Rollerblades are so easy, next time you anyone reading this is out roller blading, show a little fucking respect to the people who are doing what they do for themselves, not because they say Arlo Eisenberg pull the gayes flat spin on the x-games

re-evaluate what you said in this phrase.. i would seriously punch you in your fucking throat if you said this to my face. that simple. on the same note.. i havent watched tv for about 6 weeks... and before that it was only the news... minus your odd movie.

you: shits gay...need I say more

thats an opinion.. there is no fact to back that up. you have in no way proven a point.. only stated your opinion and thus taken a side.

you are still a rollerblader....no love...

Originally posted by fleshtech:

oh yeah.. who said i DONT skateboard? ive been skateboarding for 7 years... alot more than i rollerblade.. and im damn sure im alot better than alot of kids on this board. i dont have to prove shit. i enjoy rollerblading better.. not because it's more difficult, because i like it more. same reason i bomb my safe train spot rather than the highway by my house... because i prefer it. same reason i rock my simple style of clothing, and i eat my corn pops for breakfast. im glad you have an opinion, but it doesnt make anyone better or worse because their's is different.

werd. your smart.

Ok i rollerblade. i have no beef with skateboarding. skeateboarding is rad and i have much respect for it. but i hate how skateboarders think they're so cool because they're shit is harder NOW. rollerblading has been around since 94. the tricks are developed. skateboarding has had over 30 years to develop to where it is now.

must i remind you of ballet skateboarding? there was just as much retarded spandex there than there was in rollerblading.

i agree that rollerbladers have stupid attitudes. basically i hate little rollerblader kids who always get in my way. and the ignorant shits that keep dropping in after they've screwed up.

but what bugs me more is the new breed of skateboarders who are doing it because of the tony hawk video game. radical. skateboarding is trendy now. everyone and their mom has a shorty's or world industries deck that they got as zumiez and carry around to be cool. they dog on rollerbladers because that's what Big Brother does so in order to be cool they have to also.

these are the kids that can't kickflip and just sit around and play jackass to be Bam.

well i guess if you have a hook ups shirt that makes you cooler than me. skateboarding has been embraced by mass media. so you see a lot of stupid skateboarding in commercials. like the one for some acne medicine and it has some guy do a kickflip off a street gap in full pads. fuckin' cool.

i'm sick of skateboarder attitudes. it's the same shit we're doing. and it's the same streets we're skating. it's the same spots that are getting capped everyday. basically fuck it. beacuse i'm sick of your wannabe rockstar attitudes because you can't be the least bit open minded.

rollerblading is changing by leaps and bounds every year. we are uncool. and basically it's better that way. you'll call me a "fag, fruitbooter, rollerfuck, queer, ballerina" and all sorts of other shit.

but basically i don't give a fuck. i skate because it's fun. not to impress some trendy shit with a deck and his brand new DC's. if you say rollerblading's easy. i'd like to see you do some of the shit that's going down.

and you talk about rollerbladers over waxing stuff and ruining ledges. skateboards are what's ruining shit. metal trucks chunk stuff up so they need more wax. basically i'm sick of typing because i realize nothing i say will change your mind.

basically you hate what's different and it makes you ignorant. i'm done.

Originally posted by Comp:

Ok i rollerblade. i have no beef with skateboarding. skeateboarding is rad and i have much respect for it. but i hate how skateboarders think they're so cool because they're shit is harder NOW. rollerblading has been around since 94. the tricks are developed. skateboarding has had over 30 years to develop to where it is now.

must i remind you of ballet skateboarding? there was just as much retarded spandex there than there was in rollerblading.

i agree that rollerbladers have stupid attitudes. basically i hate little rollerblader kids who always get in my way. and the ignorant shits that keep dropping in after they've screwed up.

but what bugs me more is the new breed of skateboarders who are doing it because of the tony hawk video game. radical. skateboarding is trendy now. everyone and their mom has a shorty's or world industries deck that they got as zumiez and carry around to be cool. they dog on rollerbladers because that's what Big Brother does so in order to be cool they have to also.

these are the kids that can't kickflip and just sit around and play jackass to be Bam.

well i guess if you have a hook ups shirt that makes you cooler than me. skateboarding has been embraced by mass media. so you see a lot of stupid skateboarding in commercials. like the one for some acne medicine and it has some guy do a kickflip off a street gap in full pads. fuckin' cool.

i'm sick of skateboarder attitudes. it's the same shit we're doing. and it's the same streets we're skating. it's the same spots that are getting capped everyday. basically fuck it. beacuse i'm sick of your wannabe rockstar attitudes because you can't be the least bit open minded.

rollerblading is changing by leaps and bounds every year. we are uncool. and basically it's better that way. you'll call me a "fag, fruitbooter, rollerfuck, queer, ballerina" and all sorts of other shit.

but basically i don't give a fuck. i skate because it's fun. not to impress some trendy shit with a deck and his brand new DC's. if you say rollerblading's easy. i'd like to see you do some of the shit that's going down.

and you talk about rollerbladers over waxing stuff and ruining ledges. skateboards are what's ruining shit. metal trucks chunk stuff up so they need more wax. basically i'm sick of typing because i realize nothing i say will change your mind.

basically you hate what's different and it makes you ignorant. i'm done.

werd. youre even smarter.

Originally posted by racecar:

werd. your smart.

no... I'm Smart, and I say rollerbladers suck... BMXers get props and such, but I prefer MX and then I'm still not too hot on freestyle, though it's all good... except booters and lugers...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest professor poopatronic

you know, i've been skating for a pretty long time, and while it goes without question that rollerblading is fucking retarded, that doesn't mean i don't like fruitbooters. most skaters are fucking idiots, straight up. i haven't met too many bladers that i like either, but then again i don'tike most people. and i think it's pretty cool that they do it even though everybody makes fun of them. shit, even my parents laugh at them!

you know what the worst thing about fruit booters is? when you skate a ramp with them, and they do their stupid little "grinds" or whatever, and they totally fuck up, move their feet around on the coping and then drop right back in and keep skating. if you're on a crowded ramp and you miss a trick, have the common sense not to drop back in your run is over you little fairies.

bladers are also the kids who like to sit in the middle of the pyramid or put their backpacks down on a bench that people are trying to skate. not to mention that the tricks don't even look like tricks--like that one where they thrust the blades up their own butt, or jump up and grab their toe or something-how ridiculous. that's why i stick to the hardcore shit like razor scooters (just kidding)

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 09-10-2001).]

Originally posted by kid toucher:

ride a street luge in the rain..pussies..what?

I'm not sayin that luge crap isn't dangerous or scary, but as rollerbladers are the skaters with the board tied to their feet, lugers are the kids who go down the big hills laying down...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived