1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Frost Bite

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Organ Donor, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Organ Donor

Organ Donor 12oz Elite Member

Frost Bite

Discussion started by Organ Donor - Feb 18, 2003

just a friendly reminder that if you would like to keep painting wear gloves, INCLUDING ON YOUR FINGER TIP. that was the only part i left out because i hate having a glove on my index tip. usually all the heat inside the vinyl glove keeps me alright, but not the other night. my finger went from a solid white chunk of iced flesh to the oozing blistering swollen mess it is today. even if your whole hand is covered beside your finger tip you may still get bit. just a word of advice, cause i think ill be rocking the middle finger or one of those stupid spray guns for a while.

Organ Donor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Born Loser - Replied Feb 18, 2003

Glad it doesn't get that cold here.

Born Loser - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

PHYNE - Replied Feb 18, 2003

that shit happened to me too hurts like hell too,itll be cool in about 5 days...dont pick it or nothing though it might cause infections and then your little paintin finger will be gettin cut off....:dazed:

4. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Feb 18, 2003

[​IMG]

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied Feb 18, 2003

i was watching a show a while back about some mountain hikers going up mount everest or something like that...anyways, one of the guys lost his nose, some fingers and toes...and lost feeling in his face. they had pictures though and the guys nose was just black...gross

wear gloves, like on some gore tex type shit

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. J3NF3R

J3NF3R Guest

J3NF3R - Replied Feb 18, 2003

7. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Feb 18, 2003

frostbite is also a pretty good band.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: