frontin ass bitches can kiss my ass

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *STEEL*

who is on the right side of the task ,scar, and ? e2e?

you can see the scar influence in the task and codak.

is this gonna be added to the web site?

that would be SLER, whos alter existance is also pressent.

you mean on memphiswriters?

most likely.

im gonna give that site a break i think and work more on the fr8 site ive been trying to do for 5 months now. since i have a server and all.

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by another loser

that would be SLER, whos alter existance is also pressent.??

work more on the fr8 site ive been trying to do for 5 months now. since i have a server and all.

yo,you got a link to that site?

Guest FACE WON

you can see the scar influence in the task and codak[/b]shut up,task and codak have been paintin just as long as scar if not longer..its all dope but it sounds like you may be talkin out yo ass....

Guest SPFlatty

task on that kwt box! he would be so ill if he didn't use stock tips. maybe it was bad paint, but cleanliness matters in my book. i know some yards and spots make it difficult and risky to be too clean, but damn, that shit would be off the rocker if he took his time...

Originally posted by Flesh Carver

get off my dick

huh?

Originally posted by oldfaithful

yo,you got a link to that site?

not the fr8 site yet.

i have alot of shit to do to it, weve got over 1200 flix to sort through (most are posted here)

and since im pretty bitchy on quality, i think im gonna cut a good bit of those.

digital cameras are great so you can flick whatever and scrap what you want at no extra cost.

shoot me an email

xanotherloserx@yahoo.com

Originally posted by lovelessness

who crapped on that first train........

not to bad.....

joce, probably has more trains than days that youve been alive.

Originally posted by SPFlatty

task on that kwt box! he would be so ill if he didn't use stock tips. maybe it was bad paint, but cleanliness matters in my book. i know some yards and spots make it difficult and risky to be too clean, but damn, that shit would be off the rocker if he took his time...

i keep hearing people around here say kwt's are locals for this area, but i see them in memphis a good bit and i think ive seen a few catches online also.

Archived