from the archive.. first 15.

bigpoppa.k

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i like that cope

alot

i dont like all of cycles stuff, but when i like it, i like it

i like these cycles

as well as the emit and kaws

those fills are just phlavor with a "PH" in my book...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

very nice old shit. i like seeing old shit by people who are still around more than i like seeing old shit by people who are history.

joker and east's websites both have a nice chronology dating pretty far back. somday i'll get to use a scanner and post some real old jaser, merz, drane, and optik stuff.

Originally posted by Flubug Starski:

Haven't you done a couple interviews for CITY-TV? That seems like promotion for you and your city to me.

Oh wow, I was on tv.. well you are correct on that one, but there is one difference... It wasn't done for any kind of self promotion , it was done as education for the general public. And that is a big difference. If i had done that strictly for self promotion it would have gone... " I'm so and so, and this is my krew, and this is my krews work, and only my krews work." But that didn't happen. It was a show on graf in general.

If you had seen that tv shit you should know that my tag name was nver mentioned, my krew was never mentioned, and that the ratio of pieces shown to pieces that were actually ours was big. So you have no arguement whatsoever. buh-bye.

Archived