from now on, tease is not allowed to post in political topics.

seeking

tease,

after 4 years of reading your completely uninformed, ignorant, backwards rednecked-wigger take on political situations, i've decided that the most appropriate course of action is to simply delete them upon sight. if you actually have something half way intelligent or even on topic to add, i will let it go, but if you're just chiming in with your usual 'hey, everyone pay attention to me, i'm so funny, j.hollaback, hooody whooooo, tupac 4eva, i might as well be a juggalo cause i'm just that dumb, did i already ask if girls can get pregnant if they swall, oh i did? ok, ummm shady limited and TUPAC 4EVA 4LIFE!' then it will be removed immediately.

you can whine about how im a hater, or any other nonsense you'd like to come up with, but since we're all just looking for an excuse to condemn you, i'd probably whine about it to your e-friends over AIM if i were you, and keep it off the boards.

seeks/it's not player hating if the 'player' never made the team.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

teas was probebly eating his spagettios his mom made him when he read this, then he got super pissed and whined infront of his mom about it..

and his mom asks "how can someone deleat what you just said...you already said that??"

"pfffff! yo ma....dis sheet is teh INTERNET MA! yo yo yo, peeps be all up in my jugga ness naawmean?"

"your an idiot son"

:lol:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

"I saw her man at the mall yesterday,

he was all hugged up with some other bitch.

He was talking about this is my cuzzin,

and whoopty whoopty whoop..."

:lol:

ok, i wont go into any more political threads. they suck anyways. you select few act like you know everything anyways, and anyone who's opinion goes against yours, is wrong and out of their mind. fine by me.

TEASEism/ the newest form of prejudice. ;)

ps- im not mad, so dont take this as im being a smart ass, you made your mind up, so be it.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

you select few act like you know everything anyways, and anyone who's opinion goes against yours, is wrong and out of their mind. fine by me.

we 'select' few enjoy political discussions with people who have something to back up their opinion. some set of facts that can be disected and discussed. there is nothing to 'dissect' or further to discuss, when you tell us 'we should blow everyone up, then i can go into their houses and steal their mahkavelli volumes 1-28'. you're a fucking clown who has to stick his nose into grown folks business and make some poo-poo joke at the dinner table.

since you act like you're nine, you'll get treated like you're nine.

infact, i might just see if raven will make a new member status...

E MARTYR

grounded

I want to hook up with Tease and take him to Hypnotherapy......."You're getting sleepy......very sleepy......you're breathing deeply.......so deeply.......and on the count of 3 I wan't you to wake up slowly and embrace your new attitude on life! You'll embrace your "whiteness" and forget any of your forged, fraudulent ghetto like tendencies! You'll feel so "Hooked on Phonics" and remember all of the basic grammar that was taught to you through grade school and use it masterfully! And last but not least.........you'll have forgotten what "12 oz prophet" actually is and promise yourself to never visit that site again! You've caused much mental anguish for all of the board members and you'll never forgive yourself! Live in shame! So now bitch.......1,2,3, wake the fuck up!"

Only in my daydreams at work!

Hmm... Well I must admit Tease has some ignorant comments when it comes to politics. Though sometimes I guess it's good to know what the common man thinks of these issues. In case we lose sight of that. Though it does get redundant and monotonous addressing things already addressed because SOMEONE didn't read it in the first place.

That conversation tease had with the arab friend was pretty interesting though. I don't know if it's enough to redeem his political opinions however.

Don't stay out of the threads tease (learn something man) just don't post when you obviously don't know what your talking about. You ain't gotta impress nobody.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

make some poo-poo joke at the dinner table.

hahaha...shit drinking coke and reading that shit at once fucks up your monitor

i agree tease says many, many uninformed things, it just seemed to me like making a thread like this was as much an attempt to just bag on him as it was a 'fair warning' for him to stop making said uninformed statements, that's all.

but whatever do what you gotta do

Archived