From Markers to Paint

shor

i dont know if this thread exists or if its even wanted.. if you guys dont like it ill delete it or something.. but i finally did the piece i wanted to do for the past 50 years... or like a couple weeks.. but my graffiti-sick has ended for i have gotten up.

sketched...

shor_smurf.jpg

painted...

Shor_Truck.jpg

i forgot the blue paint..funny thing is that i had quite a few cans and shades of blue and i forgot it.. sooo i had to improvise.. this is my first time out painting with a 'creative' fill, and with krylon.. i usually use rusto, krylon seemed to thin to me, but now i like it... i guess shaking the cans up more helps a bit, ay... but yeah whatever if you guys dont like this thread or if there is already one let me know and ill delete it.. if not i'd like to see some pieces!!!:lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks a lot. ill probably delete this thread, just hope you guys can see my thanks before i do it. i dont mean to be cocky or anyhting but that piece is much nicer and cleaner than my other ones, and my other ones were all simple fills and in daylight.. im thinkin its the time i took to do it.. 3-5am... doesnt seem like much for 2 hours but i dunno.. thanks a lot guys.

SHOR..click EDIT and then delete your first post..that should close this thread.. i would then suggest to put this in the SKETCH/FINISHED PIECE COMPARISON thread that WINK linked cuz it needs a bump and the piece turned out good too..

• 4 weeks later...