From Here 2 There. From Me 2 You

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest killtoy

FUCK BPS

fuck a Black Piss Stain slobb ass nigger... 187 on all Black Piss Stains for life.

big ups to the homies from W/S 18 ST alsace lokos smiley drive gangsters and tiny lokos... 118% pure nigger killers for life.

Rest In Peace

YOUNG DERKS

5 blacks die for every brown...

rest in piss to all dead black piss stains. and rest in piss to all the piss stains who gonna die but aint dead yet. :mad: :mexican: :heated:

Re: FUCK BPS

Originally posted by killtoy

fuck a Black Piss Stain slobb ass nigger... 187 on all Black Piss Stains for life.

big ups to the homies from W/S 18 ST alsace lokos smiley drive gangsters and tiny lokos... 118% pure nigger killers for life.

Rest In Peace

YOUNG DERKS

5 blacks die for every brown...

rest in piss to all dead black piss stains. and rest in piss to all the piss stains who gonna die but aint dead yet. :mad: :mexican: :heated:

man get that shit out of here man!! :D

very nice thread. youve got alot of sick graffiti showcased in your post. its a shame the flicks werent a little bigger for my visual pleasure. i must say im really feeling the tars and year tags on that post van. aswell as that year burner. definately feeling it alot more than "kunt".

Archived