from friends to dating - the transition?

Mr. Mang

since i've been single recently, i have had a few girl friends that i've hung out with - you know they'd come over to watch a movie or we'd hang out and skate. just things such as that. but it seems like it'll never move up from that.

how do you make the transition from just a friend to girlfriend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil

funny how ive been trying to do the same thing...

my suggestion(for what it's worth, which is really not much)...

somehow get CLOSER...

or something.

forget that.

forget me.

forget she.

i gotta pee

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

don't hate on Hagbot!

Dude, I'm doing the exact opposite... that is the illest shit I have ever seen in my life. If those girls don't find that adorable, you should forget them, seriously. beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, I'm doing the exact opposite... that is the illest shit I have ever seen in my life. If those girls don't find that adorable, you should forget them, seriously. beer,

El Mamerro

maybe i should invite the ladies over for a brewski in my robot outfit!

i'm just worried about the transition, cause i have at least 2 girls in mind i want to get to know a lot better. i dont want to remain in the stagnant state that is platonic friendship. i'm not saying i just want to DO them, but i wont want to be some platonic friend.

me so lonely.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

how do you make the transition from just a friend to girlfriend?

kinda weird. this happened to kissmyass and i. we met one day and my friend and i were supposed to meet him that same night. but my friend and i didnt feel like it. so we walked around instead and ditched him. so we were turning this one corner and he bumps into us. turns out, he was supposed to ditch us too. so we head home and he asks for my number. i wanted to give him the wrong number but my right number came out of my mouth instead. he called me the same night.

so we became best friends and hung out. he wanted a girl, so i tried to hook him up with girls and what not. nothing came out of that.

so one day we were painting, and i thought i saw this one dude in his boxers where we were painting, so we started to run. i trip over this milk carton, and there he tells me that he likes me. but i couldnt because he was my good friend. finally i gave in, and here we are today.

i didnt want to lose the friendship at all. but i dont regret taking the risk at all. you never know what might come out of it.

i prolly didnt help you at all. ahhhhh, just kill me.

Archived