From bad to worse.

GLIK$

Well my day started out fucking awesome, I had my Chem Lab today so I only had class from 8-10. BUT after class is when shit started goin down down down. I get to the parking lot only to realize my sideview mirror has been smashed by an asshole parked next to me. So I get home, hungry as fuck, to find nothing is here to eat. So I leave to go get food probably 15 mins down the road, and im behind this car who nails his breaks and turns on his turn signal to turn RIGHT, so as I begin to pass him on the left he turns LEFT, smashing the whole passenger side of my fucking car.

Hopefully tomorrow i can get mugged, beaten, raped, or shot in the spine to cap it off. Shit I might as well end it now.

<BANG>:spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

that really sucks man. it sounds like its totally the other dudes fault though, did you get his insurance information?

Yeah the funny thing is the kid i smashed into is a friend of mine. Its my fault too though explained the copper, i went over the double yellow line when he was about to turn. LUCKILY no one got tickets cuz i've only had my license for 5 months (1month short of probation ending), meaning i woulda lost my license if it was my fault. And he has only had his license for about 2 months. So all in all insurance pays my shit, and its basically nothing, so heres the leason learned EVERYONE BUY JEEPS.

good news.

http://www.math.sc.edu/~filaseta/images/car.gif'>

HIS CAR basically looked like this

http://www.boop.org/leigh/photos/car-toyota-crash-2.jpg'>

My car, but mine actually has ALOT less notible damage.

[These are not the actual cars involved. I was driving a 1998 Jeep Grand Cheroke Limited, he was driving a 1996 Buick Skylark, he got fucked up alot worse then me. Which is what the picture shows ladies and chaps.]

Funny thing is, im a great driver. And after talking with the insurance, surprisingly the only thing i have to pay is the deductable and the premium doesnt change :) And my car is good enough to drive so im takin it to school today.

Originally posted by Glik0

Yeah the funny thing is the kid i smashed into is a friend of mine. Its my fault too though explained the copper, i went over the double yellow line when he was about to turn.

How was he turning left over a yellow line, and signalling right to turn?

haha

people around here cant drive and they all roll in lifted trucks

this has led to me getting hit a few times.

funny that the only people who have hit me are women

i firmly belive that women cant drive

especially not in lifted trucks

Originally posted by WhenOne

meaning he was going into opposing traffic?

yheaaaa....

so the way I see it the guy had his blinker on to turn right....you passed on the left...and he turned into you on the left...meaning he actually ment to turn left....mean while all this is happenng over a double yellow line...meanin into oncoming traffic....why in the fuck was he turning left into oncoming traffic?

Originally posted by Glik0

Its my fault too though explained the copper, i went over the double yellow line when he was about to turn.

this would either mean that it was a one lane street

meaning you went into the lane of opposing traffic to pass this kid.

if so you are an idiot.

or if it was a multilane street you went into the no mans land between your side of the street and the others (suicide lane)

if so you are an idiot

you see you dont win either way

double yellow equals no-no

Originally posted by ..oX..

theres this thing called an intersection... i could draw a picture and scan it... the guy was turning left into... the street that was intersecting the one he was on! :idea: the person passing would be going into oncoming traffic (there wasnt necessarily any traffic coming the other way in the first place, maybe thats why he felt it was safe to pass that way) for a couple seconds maybe, but they wouldnt be passing at all if the guy had turned the way he signalled and went right. people go around someone turning right all the time.

edit: i just understood what you were saying... theres traffic coming across his turn. but its like that a lot, people have to turn left.

ok?

So where you there, cause I didn't see anything in the original story about you. Unless you were the guy that didn't know which way he was turning. If not quit acting like you know what happened.

yup it gets worse.

After i get home last night after my ordeal, i learn that a friend of mine has just hit a deer and totalled her car.

IT GETS EVEN WORSE

My best friend just got a 99 Cougar yesterday and today was his first day driving to school. I get stuck in traffic on my way only to pull up on an accident in which a 99 cougar is flipped and totalled, with my friend being tended to by paramedics, so i get out and talk to him and he tells me that he doesnt know what happened, so i was told by a witness that he went off the road hit a pole the flipped, so yeah THIS SUCKS DICK.

I have a black cloud over my ass.

Archived