Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

From bad to worse.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Aug 27, 2002.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Well my day started out fucking awesome, I had my Chem Lab today so I only had class from 8-10. BUT after class is when shit started goin down down down. I get to the parking lot only to realize my sideview mirror has been smashed by an asshole parked next to me. So I get home, hungry as fuck, to find nothing is here to eat. So I leave to go get food probably 15 mins down the road, and im behind this car who nails his breaks and turns on his turn signal to turn RIGHT, so as I begin to pass him on the left he turns LEFT, smashing the whole passenger side of my fucking car.

Hopefully tomorrow i can get mugged, beaten, raped, or shot in the spine to cap it off. Shit I might as well end it now.

<BANG>:spent:

2. zorak

zorak Member

i won't first this...

that is too bad man.

3. 150's~

150's~ Guest

that does suck. I'm feelin' for ya.

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

that really sucks man. it sounds like its totally the other dudes fault though, did you get his insurance information?

5. cornelius

cornelius Member

goddamn... you should've shown both drivers and their cars the new shiny finish on your tire iron.. up close..

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah the funny thing is the kid i smashed into is a friend of mine. Its my fault too though explained the copper, i went over the double yellow line when he was about to turn. LUCKILY no one got tickets cuz i've only had my license for 5 months (1month short of probation ending), meaning i woulda lost my license if it was my fault. And he has only had his license for about 2 months. So all in all insurance pays my shit, and its basically nothing, so heres the leason learned EVERYONE BUY JEEPS.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That sucks kid. Some people should have never been able to even SIT in a car.

Does anyone remember sectorTVA's 6.66 car accident?

8. zorak

zorak Member

that is a karl quote...

yes i am a nerd.

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

good news.
    http://www.math.sc.edu/~filaseta/images/car.gif'>

HIS CAR basically looked like this

[img]http://www.boop.org/leigh/photos/car-toyota-crash-2.jpg'>

My car, but mine actually has ALOT less notible damage.

[These are not the actual cars involved. I was driving a 1998 Jeep Grand Cheroke Limited, he was driving a 1996 Buick Skylark, he got fucked up alot worse then me. Which is what the picture shows ladies and chaps.]

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I feel your pain. I drive a 94' Limited.

:king:

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

12. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

sucks for you. but hey, at least insurance will pay for it...

13. zorak

zorak Member

^^^
    minus your deductable... and then your premiums go up so it ends up costing you more money in the end.

...from bad to worse.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

You suck at driving, ride the shame train or get some new shoes.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Funny thing is, im a great driver. And after talking with the insurance, surprisingly the only thing i have to pay is the deductable and the premium doesnt change :) And my car is good enough to drive so im takin it to school today.