Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fro II

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by big_brett, Aug 28, 2002.

1. big_brett

big_brett New Jack

again posted for my boy..and they say Fro.
    http://www.graffiti.org/ups/12oz/2fro.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.graffiti.org/ups/12oz/froone.jpg'>

2. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

3. TheVisualAssault

TheVisualAssault Member

niceness how did he make them look so clean?

4. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

those are nice...i like the second one alot...looks like they been cleaned up in photoshop?

5. grapedrop

grapedrop New Jack

i guess neatness counts.thanks people

6. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

why do you call him fro two when he writes fro one

7. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

8. WITS

WITS Member

Don't encourage this nastiness..... Blech.

And before anyone says shit.. I do not own a scanner. Or even a computer. I know no one who owns a scanner. So I'll just keep saying shit sucks anyway.. And this shit does indeed suck.

9. catwash

catwash Guest

very nice. nice tag too.

and looks more illustrator than photoshop but whatever

10. bad arrow

bad arrow New Jack

I think I heard of this gut. He does all his outlines on an Atari 2600 and then does the fill ins and hookups on an Intellivision. Only you toy ass suckers use macs and PCs. Real old school niggaz know the half.

word

11. grapedrop

grapedrop New Jack

wits your a toy.thats a fact.

12. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

no sir i dont like it *looks around for the picture of that horse from ren and stimpy*

13. hyrax

hyrax Member

<center>http://www.emerchandise.com/images/cat/ccRENSTIMPY.gif'>
    "No Sir, I don't like it."</center>

and tell your buddy "fro" that he needs to grasp 3d concept, that first sketch (if it is a sketch), has incredibly fucked up 3d

14. aimsTOplease

aimsTOplease Member

LOL iw as thinking the same shit about it being a sketch lol

15. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

well as cool as you may be for posting the horsey lol your wrong, that cheif is called drop shadow and its correctly done, not well but its close enough, i mean look at the sketch thats not bad drop shadow for that monstrosity