friGay

Abracadabra

plans:

tonight - new record store opened by a respected melbourne writer today. going for the bro-down after work.

go out later with the girl and her brother and their friends to some club. get crunk cos i know the club will suck.

tomorrow - i need a haircut. REALLY badly. hunt for a barber that won't charge me an arm leg leg arm head to get a haircut.

saturday night - party and bbq at a friend's. get crunkalicious

sunday - chill like my name was phil and i was on the pill. watch the breakfast club, cos i missed it on tv last night

whatup honkies and honkette's?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday- good question. seeings how everyday is a weekend day for me, i dont know what i should do. Actually, come to think of it, this weekend my friends going outta town, so im probally going to be bored. Therefore I'm going to try to sell some shit and make some money. The homies and i are also going to chill and draw up some shit for a up coming graffiti shindig. :lol:

saturday- gonna paint some this weekend, either saturday or sunday, or both, who knows. then play some b ball with some friends, party at night with some chicks, and try to get at some girlies.

sunday- paint if i dont do it saturday, get a haircut as well, and ummmm whatever else i decide to do.

something like that. last weekend was action packed, so i hope the streak continues.

:lol:

Friday

• * wash my car
    * try and hook-up with this byrd deto met on Tuesday
    * party with said girl or drink with the boys

Saturday

• * try and get some snowboarding in, before the season ends
    * drink with whoever deto snowbads with

Sunday

• * Watch WrestleMania XX

deto/brush them haters off...

I have a billion pages to read for school, BUT Saturday I'm going to a big house party right by the beach. Perfect timing since it's been 90 degrees everyday this week. I haven't been to a house party in ages, but I do remember them having lots of FREE alcohol and being lots of fun.

Friday:

Pack.

Go home.

Meet with homies and plan.

Saturday:

Chill with some other friends at home.

Go, do production.

Come home.

Hang out with homies.

Probably more painting.

Sunday:

NOTHING until....

6 pm Shai Hulud Madball show.

Meet up with Tyler Durden and A Fire Inside.

Paint in the gheeeetttttooooooooooooo.

Chances are.. get shot at.

Go home.

Friday: Its my last day of work at this godforsaken place! So, that means i'll do nothing all day!

9 pm: leave work go to beer store proceed to drink myself stupid.

Saturday: go see new boss and sign papers. drink myself stupid.

Sunday: who cares, i get the next 2 weeks off!

Cut to Wednesday 5am: Wake up and get on plane to SAN FRANCISCO!

friday: have a heart attack..

saturday:recover from heart attack..

sunday: sneak into blink182

MR.ABC,

nancy cartright will be in melbourne on the 19th doing a show!!!! go fucking see it.... shes the voice of bartsimpson, nelson rod and todd, chuckie from rugrats, raplh wiggum and a whole heap of others..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

plans:

tonight - new record store opened by a respected melbourne writer today. going for the bro-down after work.

go out later with the girl and her brother and their friends to some club. get crunk cos i know the club will suck.

tomorrow - i need a haircut. REALLY badly. hunt for a barber that won't charge me an arm leg leg arm head to get a haircut.

saturday night - party and bbq at a friend's. get crunkalicious

sunday - chill like my name was phil and i was on the pill. watch the breakfast club, cos i missed it on tv last night

whatup honkies and honkette's?

Is that the new record store i heard about in richmond? Run by J***?

Haircuts, go to clipper cuts in degraves street. They shave your head for $10 and the blondie working there is hot hot hot. You probably don't get your head shaved normally, but it's worth it for this bird.

Friday - A mates hired out a club for his birthday, gonna get fucked and yell shit in the middle of the road.

Saturday - Probably sleep after a huge friday night/saturday morning.

Sunday - My mates baby is being christened, so i gotta get suited up, go there and go to a barby afterwards and try not to spill beer on my expensive suit.

tonight - gettin boozey and dunno yet

sat - hitting town and other areas for some photos of the perth australia photo thread

sat night - maybe continue the photos, only drunk though.

sunday - rock it (concert with bands such as Blink 182, Grinspoon, Butterfly Effect, Bodyjar etc)

friday: work, go to hockey game tonight, watch ACC tournament, see some local band after hockey game tonight, burn one.

saturday: watch acc tournament games,burnone, sketch some shit up for painting on sunday.

sunday:Watch final game in the ACC tournament, paint , burn one.

Friday:

It snowed here, and its freezing, which sucks. Well, Im pretty sure Im heading out for dinner, to celebrate a birthday. Its been over a year and a half since I've eaten in a read resturant(?), so Im somewhat looking foward to it. After that, crunk mode.

Saturday:

Prepare for my trip to Quebec, help the old man, whos got a broken hip. Go stock up on liquir for trip, then get crunked with the boys.

Sunday:

Sleep till noon, and just crash around the house all day.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Perfect timing since it's been 90 degrees everyday this week.

I really need to move to a warmer climate.

friday:

*possibly check out a new apartment with a "ski chalet" look. what does this mean? anyone know? It sounded neat enough.

Either:

*go see a play (actually 30 plays in 60 minutes = each play 2 minutes long)

or

*stay home and smoke

SAturday:

*go to the Harold Washington library

*study, study, schoolwork, study

*go see Hidalgo. Viggo!!!

Sunday:

If finished studying, possibly check out the Ukrainian museum of Art.

Or the National Polish Museum.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

Hey this is ink L.

My grandma is going to Vegas to see my cousin....you should holler. :)

I'm uh..gonna play frisbee with my neighbor?

Where`s my holler bitch, huh..Eh..What what..God i`m bored...

this weekend will not be as nuts as my last one.

(it's all about moderation and balance, word is priest!)

Friday

-karate class

-hook up with the girl and do a double date

-drink some bacardi 151 and try not to light anything on fire.

-crash early

Saturday

-go to my karate exam and try to get my yellow belt

-post belt booze fest.

-work on the 12things photo hunt!

Sunday

- if the weather gets good, do some hardcore gardening!

all weekend i plan on working on the scavender hunt. all i know is this weekend there will be plenty of beer and other drugs.

friday-hotel party with hesh and his girl. who knows what this can turn into.

saturday-recooperate. who knows. i know that there is somehting happening at golden gate park. maybe go to the bar and meet with some 12ozers. i know that my friend is hosting a lingerie party. so its up in the air.

sunday-recooperate. up in the air.

monday-requested day off but they have me coming in the first hour. up in the air.

Archived