Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

friendster friday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the plans are

tonight- going to have a drink with jennifer at 6, then after that might go for a wander around the city bombing and checking out ladies.

tomorrow- weather's supposed to be crap, but the weather man always lies. if the weather is shithouse might stay home and watch the complete young ones series on dvd.

tomorrow night- there's a cave clan anniversary party. get drunk and explore a drain. if it's not flooded of course. if not just head back to the cave clan party house and get crunk.

sunday- hungover. probably go out to dinner with my mate rich on lygon.

what you up to brothers and sisters?

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Now, that's a plan.

3. enueone

enueone Member

bouncin down to philly tommorrow night...paint this private skatepark, and fuck with some chicks...

sunday..catch up on work i slacked on today...

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I'm currently on day 4 of a 10 day stretch, soooo:

Friday: work, get tired, sleep

Saturday: see Friday

Sunday: see Saturday.

come next Wednesday at 9 pm all shit will be let loose with a ferocity like explosive diarrhea.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

its fucking thursday

welll
    tonight go to hiphop show at this bar get drunk
    ride bikes and paint
    sleep

friday
    work
    another art / music show
    after party at a club
    get drunk
    talk to girls

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

not here it aint. the future is now

7. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Tonight - Illegal warehouse party close to the city. Writers galore and plenty of drunken carnage to be had.

Saturday - No plans yet, may get extremely drunk.

Skip to wednesday - My birthday and Gangstarr concert. I'ma get fucked up.

8. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

well since i have no job and i dont go to school, like everyday i woke up around 2pm and layed in bed watching t.v and talkin bullshit on the computer.
    tomarrow is different, its my birthday party, witch means alot of distructive drunkin writers in a hotel sweat.
    :mexican: happy birthday to me nigggaz :mexican:

9. krie

krie Guest

tonight - last day at this job so im gonna get trashed to celebrate
    Sat - dunno
    Sat night - dunno
    sun - mm dunno !
    No plans really...

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i just downloaded a shit load of the young ones off of kazza.

that show rocks!

http://www.tvshowcentral.net/tvshows/youngones/young_ones_show_2.jpg'>

hahaha rick went on to become drop dead fred.

11. Another weekend is here:

Friday:
    Work
    12oz
    Clean house
    Cook dinner for girlfriend and her family and celebrate her birthday.

Saturday:
    Sleep late
    Shopping
    12oz
    Naptime
    Party with my class, hot latino girl and her three girlfriends are throwing a bash, believe I will crunk it out all night.

Sunday:
    Hangover
    Play indoor football
    Hang with the homies
    Superbowl party all night

12. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Friday - Go out get tanked off my head try pick up a bitch then whatever hopefully root her brizzains out.

Saturday - Moving house so my whole day will be taken up with carrying heavy shit around everywhere, get tanked, drive around, get my mack on try pick up a girl.

Sunday - recover, work.

13. Today: Work, maybe go buy a TV, find some reason to drink tonight... I haven't found it yet, but I will.

Saturday: Go pick up an entertainment center at my late grandpa's house, find another excuse to drink at night.

Sunday: Beachstyles. Then it's the Superbowl, play pool, smoke cigar, drink.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

you want a reason?
    heres your reason... because i said so.

plus ill be doing the same

15. A more convincing argument, I've never read. It's settled then.

I'm actually gonna tell people I'm drinking cause When told me to. It'll be funny to see their confused expressions.