friendster friday

Abracadabra

the plans are

tonight- going to have a drink with jennifer at 6, then after that might go for a wander around the city bombing and checking out ladies.

tomorrow- weather's supposed to be crap, but the weather man always lies. if the weather is shithouse might stay home and watch the complete young ones series on dvd.

tomorrow night- there's a cave clan anniversary party. get drunk and explore a drain. if it's not flooded of course. if not just head back to the cave clan party house and get crunk.

sunday- hungover. probably go out to dinner with my mate rich on lygon.

what you up to brothers and sisters?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

its fucking thursday

welll

tonight go to hiphop show at this bar get drunk

ride bikes and paint

sleep

friday

work

another art / music show

after party at a club

get drunk

talk to girls

Guest wakassOATH

well since i have no job and i dont go to school, like everyday i woke up around 2pm and layed in bed watching t.v and talkin bullshit on the computer.

tomarrow is different, its my birthday party, witch means alot of distructive drunkin writers in a hotel sweat.

:mexican: happy birthday to me nigggaz :mexican:

Guest imported_Europe

Another weekend is here:

Friday:

Work

12oz

Clean house

Cook dinner for girlfriend and her family and celebrate her birthday.

Saturday:

Sleep late

Shopping

12oz

Naptime

Party with my class, hot latino girl and her three girlfriends are throwing a bash, believe I will crunk it out all night.

Sunday:

Hangover

Play indoor football

Hang with the homies

Superbowl party all night

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Today: Work, maybe go buy a TV, find some reason to drink tonight... I haven't found it yet, but I will.

Saturday: Go pick up an entertainment center at my late grandpa's house, find another excuse to drink at night.

Sunday: Beachstyles. Then it's the Superbowl, play pool, smoke cigar, drink.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by When

because i said so.

A more convincing argument, I've never read. It's settled then.

I'm actually gonna tell people I'm drinking cause When told me to. It'll be funny to see their confused expressions.

tonight:

its pretty open right now. I expect drinking will probably end up winning.

Saturday:

go check out a friends band. bust the guns out and fire away at all the drunk honeys. daddy needs some sugar.

Sunday:

go to one of my boys house, play some arcade game contraption he made and watch the superbowl. oh yeah...and drink.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Friday - Go out get tanked off my head try pick up a bitch then whatever hopefully root her brizzains out.

Saturday - Moving house so my whole day will be taken up with carrying heavy shit around everywhere, get tanked, drive around, get my mack on try pick up a girl.

Sunday - recover, work.

Friday - Got drunk at warehouse party with other guy

Saturday - Laugh and watch you move house for nothing, while your brother and his mate get a slab for it, go to same party and watch you try to pick up.

Sunday - work.

friday-well i have two things to do.

1. go out with teh girls. but they are bar hopping tonight and i've pretty much sworn off of whiskey shots and mixed drinks. plus, i dont get paid until tomorrow.

2. hang out with the hubby and drink 40s and see whatever comes up next. get laid.

(no drugs today)

saturday-we're headed to the mission district. apparently an old church in the mission has found some old 18th century writings behind and down teh altar. gonna see that. afterwards, fuck around the small stores and grab me a burritooooo. get laid.

sunday-who knows. play with the new camera. ooooo sexy. get laid.

today i am going to get juice from 7-11 because i have no juice. and juice is needed.

then, i am going to wait for 6 oclock or so (you know, when it gets dark). that is when i am going to paint some choo choo trains.

after i am done with that i am going to go to the arcade and play some videogames.

then im going to drive to santa cruz and hang out with some girls.

then im going to wake up in saturday.

when i wake up in saturday i am going to have to drive back to where i live right when i wake up in order to make it to work on time.

after work i will go home and watch an episode of the sopranos.

finally sunday i will go to work. and that is all.

maybe hang out with this girl named brittany. she's awesome.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

plans just got finalized for tonight...I'll be drinking heavily, using power tools, cutting skis and rebuilding an old bike into a ski bike.

that sounds fun....well except for the whole part of there being snow and cold weather involved.

no plans here... lots of homework needs to get done before the superbowl.... and thats about it. booooo.